Clones..............

goody78rsg

Everyone that said the animals would put the flatheads out of business were wrong. It's the clones thats will overthrow the flatheads. I think its about time to split up the clones by weight classes, and maybe get a few more people swtched over and have a chance to compete. Also maybe have beginner class for people that are just getting started and have never raced before. Bellerive has done that and seems to be working out ok. Maybe we cn get some people back into racing that are on a lower budget. JMO

Goody, you gonna make Brandon run the jr clone next year?? you know, so he can get the feel for it....lol!!!:D i want to see his face when you tell him!!:eek: he will be so mad!!
josh

p.s. get one for dustin:p

as far as being competitive in the clones, well the weight i believe is 360. i was coming across the scales friday in the money race at bedrock at 390 and finished 2nd. now i do see what your saying, but at this point i just dont think there are enough of them to split. in a couple years when everyone seems to have one then that would definetly be a good idea, just not enough of them yet.

as far as being competitive in the clones, well the weight i believe is 360. i was coming across the scales friday in the money race at bedrock at 390 and finished 2nd. now i do see what your saying, but at this point i just dont think there are enough of them to split. in a couple years when everyone seems to have one then that would definetly be a good idea, just not enough of them yet.

I'll agree at some tracks, but some are already splitting heats up and sending some home at bigger races. Next year the clones will skyrocket and there will be plenty. Everyone I've talked to is planning on going to clones because of the price. But to all the engine builders out there: Please keep this eng. at an affordable price and not try to build them up to where, we can't afford to race. Thats why the 1400.00 and 1600.00 motors are going to die out, and the animals didn't take off like they should have.

And yes to niterider, i will put Brandon in a clone next year and also keep a flathead, just so he can beat- up on you and Brian both. He says he wants a piece of you. lol

niterider

hey josh this is brandon and i cant wait to move up at the end of the year so i can whip up on you in clones and flattys and then whip brian in flattys i wanna grudge match against him!! lol you wont have to worry bout me hitting on ur bumper cuz ill be leadin you around lol

brandon :cool:

Brandon, you gotta take it easy on me....i am getting old and slow.:) Now Brian is a different story, we might have to work together to get him up in the weeds. lol!! i think he and his kart are too heavy for one of us to push him off the track, it will probably take both of us!!:D:eek::D!!! i do know that it will take both of us and a 4 foot piece of pipe to keep him from killing us afterwards!!!

Goody, you gonna make Brandon run the jr clone next year?? you know, so he can get the feel for it....lol!!!:D i want to see his face when you tell him!!:eek: he will be so mad!!
josh

p.s. get one for dustin:p

You wouldn't be talking about me would you ? lol
We got Mike a clone from Allan about a week ago....
I am pretty sure he will be racing it at Bellerive this Friday.

what is this crap?? I come home from a rough day of school to sit down and relax and read up on some racing stuff and i got people talking crap about me???:D:confused: Brandon you are going to have to get a job over the summer and start making some money lol. This whole racing thing will be a lot different here in a year when i graduate and can afford to buy some "real" racing stuff....not a go kart that is 13yrs old!! Oh yeah....brandon just remember .....we are on the same team:p.....and just remember who got you that fast!!!:eek::D

brian

yea yea... you can set my kart up anyway u want but you gotta have a good driver to dricve it so it take alot more than a set up i know we are on the same team but dont forgot ur younger bro is comin up in lights at the end of this year and is commin for you sooo wat you gonna do bout that i have been wanting and wantin to race against you guys forever it kills mm but i will get to in octomber at bellerive unless ur too scared to race wit me in ur class .....lol:D

Sorry to interupt this family discussion ..... but brandon dont get to big headed ..... they got more experience .

Hey Dustin, you forget, I have more experience than all of them. I've been doing this along time and turned wrenches for both of them, plus raced myself. I'm putting my money on me and Brandon. Brandon wants to win more than Brian. Also take away Josh's crutch (beer) and he won't stand a chance, lol. Then when he gets done spanking them, he's going after Kurt and Derik, then working his way up to the Big Boys.... Paul, Crow and Tobin LOL

DAD........

any of you guys that want to donate to the "little joshy crutch fund" can drop of any Anheuser-Busch InBev products at 206 n oak st hoffman IL. Drop offs are accepted between the hours of 8am-5pm monday thru friday and 10am-10pm saturday. the drop off location is closed on sunday, but will open if an appointment is made!:D

gonna take something better than A/B products to stay up front. more like brown liquid in a square bottle. may not help the racing but it sure helps u forget about it sooner.

Hey Dustin, you forget, I have more experience than all of them. I've been doing this along time and turned wrenches for both of them, plus raced myself. I'm putting my money on me and Brandon. Brandon wants to win more than Brian. Also take away Josh's crutch (beer) and he won't stand a chance, lol. Then when he gets done spanking them, he's going after Kurt and Derik, then working his way up to the Big Boys.... Paul, Crow and Tobin LOL

DAD........
So i guess i am done helping for the rest of the year....i will drop your tires off this weekend and dont worry i'll be working on mine from now till then....who knows i may even have a new set!! Oh and that other motor.....hmmm...i may just have to loosen a few bolts on that.....lol..i'm just kidding.....brandon you know i would rather help you and see you win races than race myself...however come may when i graduate and can afford to my new stuff for myself that story may change!!!! Plus i'm giving up 60 pounds that him:rolleyes::eek: haha ...i guess only time will tell!!!:D

Why don't all you guys come over and run clones at bedrock. With the kart count on a reg night at bedrock, then including you guys, that would be a good show. I heard there is another money race coming in october. Nick Gieseking

nick, i come to bedrock every chance i can. fridays are tough for me because of work. I did race John's clone race last weekend and had a great time. it is good to see kart count climbing!! it is so much more fun to race 15 karts other than 4or5. I really like the track and the people also!!
josh h

That kart count was great. Very surprising considering at one time they called the race and then put it back on with only 24 hour notice. I can only imagine what the money race in october will be. More the merry at something like that.

Back