Cockrum family needs your prayers

Ace 22

Cliff Cockrum passed away this morning. He was Shane's dad. Cliff was an avid race car driver and fan. He will be missed.

shane,

our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your hole family at this time,i cant imagine the pain your going through,you need anything let us know..

Potter Motorsports

so sorry to hear this news.....thoughts and prayers are with Shane and his family at this time of need..
cj

Shane we are so sorry to hear of your loss. Peace be with you and your entire family.

Soutiea Racing

Nancy and Shane I am very sorry to hear this news, he will be missed. Please give me a call if you need anything.

Could you please post arrangements.

Thoughts and prayers with the entire family,

Steve and Tammy Webb

Thoughts & Prayers from the Du Quoin gang

Our thoughts & prayers are with you all in this time of sorrow...Cliff was a class act and will be terribly missed.

Debbie, Jon, Harold, Kellie & Leslie

Funeral Services will be held at 11 am on Tuesday, July 1 in Morton & Johnson Funeral Home on South Main St. in Benton. Visitation Will be from 4 - 9 pm on Monday, June 30, at the funeral home.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time. Hold on to your mom and show her lots of love.

Ron and Sharon

Sorry For Your Family's Loss

Our Thoughts And Prayers Go Out To Your Entire Family In Your Time Of Loss, May God Be With You And Comfort Your Family.
Joe And Linda Smith

shane sorry about your dad he was a real nice man would always talk to me and my wife and the boys when we was at the race track when u started driving the mod the boys always liked u cause u was a kid to back then your mom and dad would always talk to the boys about u racing and he always made their night talking to him about u and your racecar we will never forget him our thouhgts and prayers go out to u and your mom and the rest of you family from glen connie and sons

Back