Coilover covers, rear & side curtains

Mowery23

NOW AVAILABLE REMOVABLE (w/strip of velcro) COILOVER COVERS FOR 5" SPRINGS!

Want to hide your racecar setup? or just want to stir some curiosity?

I make custom curtains in just about any color to go along the back of your racecar to hide your rearend and suspension setup.
I can also make side curtains either to go on the outside of the wheels or to tuck behind your rear wheels.
All covers are snap on except the coilover covers they have one strip of velcro down the side.

Modlite back curtain 50" and under at widest point $45.00. with side curtains $90.00. Modlite back curtain over 50" at widest point $55.00. with side curtains $100.00.

Late Model back curtain $100.00. With side curtains $185.00.

Open wheel modified back curtain 68" and under at widest point $70.00. with side curtains $140.00. Open wheel modified back curtains over 68" at widest point $85.00. with side curtains $155.00.

Street stock/hobby stock/bomber side curtains 50" or under at the widest point per side $80.00 for the pair.

Coilover covers black only $25.00 each. Made to be removable with velcro strip.

Prices may vary depending on color choice and availability. All prices are plus shipping. I also offer multi car discounts.

For more information, price quote, pictures, and/or questions call 309-799-9894 and ask for Faith or e-mail me at mowery23@sbcglobal.net.

www.mowerymotorsports.com website under construction.

Thanks for looking. MoweryMotorsports

Covers

Have a set of side's done and ready to ship. Was a measurement error Reg. price $70.00 will sell for $50.00 Please mention reference # 88 The size is 32" x 32" color is black. Thanks

Covers

Also have another set ready to ship. 2 sides and a back. Color is black. Please call 309-799-9894 or Mowery23@sbcglobal.net for details.
progress.gif

Back