Cole Custer wins NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivin’ For Linemen 200 at Ga...

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Cole Custer wins NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivin’ For Linemen 200 at Gateway Motorsports Park - STLRacing.com - http://www.stlracing.com/2015/06/14/cole-custer-wins-nascar-camping-world-truck-series-drivin-for-linemen-200-at-gateway-motorsports-park/

Cole Custer wins NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivin’ For Linemen 200 at Gateway Motorsports Park
STLRacing.com
Cole CusterSaturday, June 13, 2014. St. Louis Region Two trucks dominated the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivin’ For Linemen 200 at Gateway Motorsports Park but neither won. Instead, 17-year-old Cole Custer of Ladera Ranch, California, captured his first victory of the year in just his third start for JR Motorsports. But he certainly didn’t back into victory lane. Custer started second, drove a smart race and was in contention to win most of the evening. Custer passed race leader Tyler Reddick on the final restart of the 160-lap contest and wound up celebrating in victory lane with crew chief Joe Shear Jr. and his Haas Automation Chevrolet team.“I got a pretty good jump and he (Reddick) just missed a shift there or something, so I was able to get the lead,” said Custer. “It kinda played into our hands. We had a shot to win all night. And I knew if things played out righ ...

Continue reading...

Back