come on pro 4 drivers

carrikerR2835

hornet racer
pro 4 drivers we are still in need of more cars out at montgomary county or they will be forced to end our class so if you like a good fast track then this is where you wanna come race at at least give it a shot and see if you like it they pay better then other saturday tracks $100 to win and $30 too start

These guys wanna bit-h and moan cause no one pays em good... Then they don't show up to get better pay !!! Just like the street stock guys did when Casey gave them the chance to fun for a great payout. Oh well we couldn't make it or I had plans to go here... Pull off the tit and go where u will get treated good and payed the best around JMO

I Agree with dirtbioy on this one. everybody is on casey's back to run certin classes,then he gives them a chance not to mention a good payout. then only about 6-10 cars show up come on guys, casey along with randy are putting their buttes on the line. so you guys can have aplace to race.I am refeering to all classes just not the pro4 and streetstock/sportsman.

Good Luck 4cyl guys. I had a lot of fun running my ministock up at Montgomery County and would hate to see the 4cyl cars not make it. They are a cheap fun class to run and can provide a entertaining/competitive race even though they are not as fast as the other classes.

you are exakley right
pro 4 drivers we are still in need of more cars out at montgomary county or they will be forced to end our class so if you like a good fast track then this is where you wanna come race at at least give it a shot and see if you like it they pay better then other saturday tracks $100 to win and $30 too start

Back