COMING SOON!! RAMS Fund Raiser

Millsey

Trixie our association treasurer, Lugnuts and I came up with a great fundraiser for next season...! It's the hot - cold stick!!! For details you'll have to ask Trixie at the banquet..... She's got all the details...

Trixie, Lugnuts, & I met with Shannon and Dawn tonight at the Mexican Restaurant in Farmington... After Shannon ate, let things move around awhile, he really popped off with some good ones.... ideas that is....

I think he and Lugs are going to go to work on a prototype in Shannon's garage..

By the way, Spridel (aka Smurf), you need to contact Shannon ASAP.... You could really help him out on this project....

But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! It's top secret....

Are you kidding!! I've got all kinds of money now that I don't have to pay for you every time and everywhere we went somewhere.!!! LOL...

OUCH!! That went bad fast! I'm outta that one!

Anyway - my name is NOT Trixie and I'm seriously considering turning off my phone when I go to bed -LOL- you never know who might call you at midnight! AND - I have nothing to do with this "fundraiser", so don't ask me. El Capitan and Lugnut (I'll pay for that later) ran wild with the idea and introduced it to Shannon. Trust me, you really don't want to know about this hot/cold stick idea!

Back