Comlete Rayborn w/602 & 28' enclosed trailer

Ace 22

Driver has left for the Navy...Owner is wanting to sell out. Complete package of ready to race car and 28' enclosed trailer loaded with 8,500 lb. wench, cabinets, ramps, lots of recepticles & lights. This car made the Pro Late Model feature at Eldora. $14,500 includes everything we've got related to car and trailer with exception of generator. 618-927-4131 or 619-927-4157 Located between Benton and Mt. Vernon, Illinois.

It's almost race time.....Here's a turn key Pro Late Model with trailer too if needed. Call Groove Grabber at 618-927-4131.

This is a former Rodney Melvin UMP national championship chrome moly car that is a one of a kind. It was over 50 feature wins to its credit. Car is complete ready to run. Trailer is super nice with rampovers and looks like new. This stuff must go.

call 618-927-4131

This car was always in the money at Mt. Vernon and now Mt. Vernon is up and racing again. The car is ready to race. Just add fuel.

This car is setup as updated swingam and is the best handling racecar ive ever drove. Having driven this car, i can attest to this. I promise whoever buys this car will not be dissapointed, it makes both a rookie and a veteran look good. If u would like to know more about this car, call me at 618-927-4131 and i will tell u the history on it. It really amazes me that because someone is trying to sell it so cheap, people become weary. If this cars price was raised 2k it would prob sell tom, some people just dont know a great deal when they see one lol

Back