COMP Cams MSRA Season Opener At I-30 Speedway Draws Near

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Beebe, Arkansas (03/16/10) - The COMP Cams MSRA Super Late Model Series opener is less than two weeks away, as the 2010 campaign becomes a reality on Saturday, March 27th at I-30 Speedway in Little Rock, Arkansas.

As the opener for the 2010 season for the COMP Cams MSRA tour draws near many changes and announcements have begun to surface. Most notably the series begins its operation under the title sponsorship of COMP Cams, which is based in Memphis, Tennessee, and is the industry leader in valve train technology. Drivers, staff, and fans are extremely excited about the growth and professionalism that the addition of COMP Cams represents for the tour. For information on COMP Cams, please visit www.COMPCams.com .

The COMP Cams MSRA would also like to welcome several additional new sponsors to the tour including Tobacco Town, Inc., Racing Head Service, speedliquidators.com, and Powerhouse Tools

Updated rules for the 2010 COMP Cams MSRA campaign have also been posted at www.MSRADirt.com. Notable modifications and additions to the rules include revisions to the body specifications and a tire alteration section.

In addition, the COMP Cams MSRA tour has announced that they will be mandating the use of Raceceivers at all of their events for 2010. Raceceivers will be available for rent at each event or they may be purchased by contacting COMP Cams MSRA Director of Communications, Clint Siler at 870-834-9355 or msra-hangar@hotmail.com .

As the tour prepares for their big start to the 2010 campaign, a strong cast of entries are planning to be on hand including 2009 Champion, Billy Moyer Jr., Kyle Beard, Justin Asplin, Dewaine Hottinger, Jon Kirby, Shane Stephens, Ross Camponovo, Clay Fisher, Wesley Crutchfield, Eddie Provence, Charlie Cole, Jeff Floyd, Jon Mitchell, Gary Christian, Michael Murphree, Austin Rettig, Joey Mack, and many more.

The 2010 COMP Cams MSRA tour will open on Saturday, March 27th as it invades I-30 Speedway in Little Rock, Arkansas. In year’s past this event has nothing short of spectacular with three-wide battles for the lead, multiple leaders, and nonstop chaos around the Tracey Clay promoted, ¼ mile oval. The 40 lap event boasts a $2,000 to win and $400 to start purse. For more information on I-30 Speedway, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com .

The COMP Cams MSRA tour is sponsored by and would like to thank all of their sponsors including- COMP Cams, Hoosier Racing Tires, Kuntz & Company, Larry Shaw Race Cars, Quarter Master, GRT Race Cars, JFR Graphics, RiceTec, ROCKHARD Powdercoat, Inc., Mark Martin Auto Group , NEA Supergas, MSR Mafia.com Marketing Services, Tobacco Town Inc., Racing Head Service, BSB Manufacturing, Boston's Restaurant and Sports Bar Pizza, speedliquidators.com, Five Star Bodies, Joe Gibbs Racing Oil, Powerhouse Tools, and FSR Racing Products.

For the latest information on the MSRA Super Late Model Series, please visit www.MSRADirt.com .

Back