2 complete cars (GRT & DIRTWORKS/GRT)
1 28' Enclosed trailer
2 possibly 3 Creason motors all fresh and ready to go
30+ wheels (3off standard and 4off bead locks) and a couple 2 offs
40+ Tires (hoosier A,D and 4 H's)
2 Bert Transmissions
Numerous Shocks

I am going to TRY and get an accurate list of all the spare parts

GRT is a 2008 complete roller.....pretty much the best of everything on the car..Winters Quick Change, BSB Bird Cages, Outpace bars etc.....

Dirtworks/GRT is a 2007 (NEVER BENT) this car we over railed, relocated the upper A frame mounts to GRT/SHAW specs and has the up dated 4 Bar mounts....also has Winters Quick change rearend, BSB Bird cages etc..........

The Motors im undecided on...I will throw it out there and see what happens

1- 363 give or take a few ci...11x Brodix heads, calies crank, oliver rods, jessel shaft rockers, manley valves, springs, brodix intake..im sure im forgetting something but you get the jist...BIG POWER for little cubic inches

1-408 completely fresh, Dart little M blockcalies crank, oliver rods, t&d shaft rockers, etc.....same as above-top of the line parts.......BIG POWER

1- 422 18 degree, Dart Little M block, Dart heads, calies crank, oliver rods, jessel shaft rockers, etc..........BIG POWER

I am not going to put prices on here and I KNOW there is a ton of stuff that im forgetting to put on here. I can gaurantee you that this is all great stuff and race ready, just call me and ill answer any questions you have.

314 575 9028

tn[1] (5).jpgtn[1].jpgtn[2].jpgtn[1] (4).jpgtn[1] (8).jpgtn[2] (2).jpgtn[1] (3).jpgtn[1] (7).jpgtn[1] (2).jpg
Here are some pictures of both cars, bodies are going on in the next week or 2. Not going to part theses cars out. tn[1] (6).jpg

pencil.png

Motors are gone. 2 car modified team still for sale. Plenty of spares............Bring your pickup and take the trailer and all

Back