complete race ready 408 Ford engine

circle dirt

ENGINE HAS BEEN SOLD!Sold the Open / UMP mod so the engine is for sale. They have switched sanctions to IMCA here so I can't use this engine anymore. This is for the entire engine package with the carb,headers,Radiator,Bert bellhousing,midplate and motor mounts all go. Drop in hook up and race. Engine has 14 nights since all new and 4 nights since freshened. I have had the question asked ,why freshened so soon. After 10 nights we were going to Indiana for a couple of races and had a rear main leaking so we had it freshened while it was apart. 351 Windsor studded with billet main girdle added,4340 internally balanced crank,Eagle 6.200 rods,JE pistons,8qt Kevco Gold pan with fittings,#1450 AFR 205 Outlaw aluminum heads,Comp Cams roller,Scorpion rockers/stud girdle,aluminum covers,Super Victor intake with 2" HVH spacer,KP alcohol carb with fittings,MSD dist with Scott race wires,Robert Yates water pump /CV billet double pulleys with flexlite race fan,Afco LW radiator,UB Lw midplate,Bert aluminum bellhousing with starter ring/belt drive on crank. As said this engine is of no use to us anymore and we need to move. The twin engine to this one was dynoed at 638hp with a bit smaller camshaft. You can't build this piece for what the asking price. Engine has had the oil changed every 3 races with CenPeCo Race oil and Wix Racing Filters. A 2 gallon jug of oil and 4 extra filters go with engine.

$ 6000.00 takes everything

My loss your gain
563-219-2023 Ray
engine listed on website in the For Sale section
004resized.jpgwww.coxracing.zoomshare.com

Have had a few questions as to why we have only 10 nights and then freshened.Motor was freshened when we found a rear main leaking and had decided to go ahead and have it done because we were going to a few specials in Ind. Just a call we made . Engine builder said everything was ok but it made us feel better.

Back