Complete racing operation for sale!!! gotta go

Stocker

what i have is an 84 regal street stock. car is three races into its second year, never been wrecked. based off of a terminator chassis. brand new afco shocks, new trucoil springs, jaz fuel cell, speedway gauges, brand new msd ignition. it has a three speed with aluminum shifters, 9 inch floater rear end, 31 spline axles. motor is a 383 that was just freshened with brand new eagle crank. has eagle 6 inch rods, mahle pistons,world product heads with brand new 2.05 intake valves, roller rockers and high rise marine intake.

I am also selling the trailer with it. it is an 18 footer with toolbox, tire rack and electric winch. I have tons of spare parts, control arms, hubs, spindles, steering parts, springs, shocks, transmissions, anything i find in the garage that is racing related you can have...kids are getting older...gotta get out for awhile. you can pm me or email me for more info or pics...

i can sell all complete, or just a roller, with or without trailer, makes no difference to me...this would make someone a great car...

located in west central illinois

This is an awesome car! We have raced with him for a few years now. Car is always clean, like he said, never wrecked. He has always gave up a spot rather then get hit. And with the some of the drivers around here... he has done a great job keeping it clean!!! Car is fast, make a perfect front runner for anyone!!!

Hope ya sell it Justin!!! Shoot me a PM for price on the roller.

yes it does, stock firewall (by way of rules) as well as full floor pan. rear firewall, all the goodies...car is ready to go on the track NOW

$5000 takes the whole operation home. all you need is a truck and you can stop by a racetrack on the way home if you want. hell, i'll even throw in an 85 4 wheel drive suburban with a new tranny for another $500....hell of a deal...happy 4th everyone!!!

$4500 for everything i have, $4000 turnkey/trailer, $3500 turnkey with no trailer. hell of a deal for someone. still some time to make those end of year specials

Back