complete results

jmorris22

JEFF
could you post the complete results from fri & sat aug 6 & 7

not just top few!

I've still got to get some info from Terry about the Saturday races. Some of the stuff got shuffled in with some other stuff Saturday night and I've got to get it from Marilyn..

Ooooooooh Millsey While Your Doing That Could You Also post The Points?

When I tell you this please don't think I'm being rude, or coming down on anyone, I just want you to know the facts. I don't get paid a dime for all the PR stuff I do for the Fredericktown Raceway. So all the stories, the pictures, the press releases, the points, etc. is always done by me for FREE... The only thing I get paid for is my announcing at the track and I give that right back to them to pay for my drivers to get into the pits. I do it just to help Terry out and to try and make things better for everyone at the track. I just thought you should know.

Like tonight, I've been trying to get the points and the final stuff from last week but I can't get a hold of anyone on the phone... I'll keep trying though.

JEFF

it looks like if you do the stuff for nothing
he would meaning terry get it to you
as matter of courtesy to you.
thanks for trying.

I think I understand more than ever what is going on.

Keep smilin Millsey!!

You know Millsey I am not a part of the associations you give your time to.
But I'd like to THANK YOU because you make alot possible for alot of people.

Now get back to using all your free time to get the points posted !! GEEESH!! :rolleyes: :p

Oh and if you see my friend Trashdog running the streets in the 3rd world tell him I said Hi and I miss him :(

Don't Let Millsey Fool Ya' Lisa. He Had Spare Time To Take A Dip In The Pool The Other Day While We Were Working! Probably On A Raft With A Laptop Fire Up! :D

BTW.....MILLSEY THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY POST!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Laying by the pool.... I did not know you were a multi tasker. :) I guess your back side is toasted while you are bellied up to the bar I mean Deck.... :D

We need to have a season-ending blast in the pool before it gets too cold.... One thing about it, today is sure not hurting the water temperature!!!!!! WHEW........

PITDRIFTER said:
LISA, IS IT TRUE MOST WOMEN LIKE A BIG DECK?:confused:

:eek: :eek: :eek: What are we going to do with you Mr. Marlow?????? :rolleyes: LMAO!!!!!
And Millsey if your pool gets above 67 degrees I'll be there... I am ready to shut my pool down way to cold.... BRRR!!!! Hailey won't even swim in it. Now if it was May and 67 degrees I'd have to pull her out blue lips and all..... :)

67 degrees????? My pool was at 82 yesterday!! I imagine it's around 84 or so today and it should stay that way until we start getting those damn 48-50 degree nights.

Back