Compliments to Kevin Gundaker.

openwheel

I have never met Kevin Gundaker and am not a regular at Tri-City but would just like to compliment him for monitoring this message board and addressing questions and complaints about his track in a timely fashion. Few promoters will take the time to directly provide information much less respond to complaints and rumors. Kevin obviously understands the power of the internet and the importance of providing correct information and explaining decisions. If more promoters would follow his lead their tracks would be better off also. Tri-City is going to become one of the better tracks in the country under Kevin's leadership.

Kevin
I think all in all that TCS is going to be a great famliy place. My children love to play at the playground and I feel that they are safe playing there. also I think that the track is looking and going great already. I have a few concerns but I think that you will see in time hopefully sooner than later that there are some cob webs that you need to work out.My family,my drivers, and myself enjoy your track and have a fun time being there. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

I Agree Also. I Think Kevin Has Done A Great Job With Tcs. It Definitely Shows Too. Its Nice To Have Kevin Come On And Address Peoples Comments. It Shows He Cares What People Think. Hopefully People Will Keep The Comments And Concerns About Ligitamate Stuff And Not Nitpick. No Track Is Perfect. But When An Effort Is Shown As In Tcs' Case To Try And Be, You Can Over Look Some Things.

Thats Has Been My Complaint About Other Tracks In The Past. It Seems Some Are Just Out For Themselves And Forget Racers Put On The Show That The Fans Come To See. With A Lack Of Either, A Promoter/track Isn't Gonna Fair Well.

Kevin Has Proven He Is Glad People Come To His Track. He Doesn't Act Like The Racers And Fans Should Feel Priviledged To Be Allowed There.

PITDRIFTER said:
Kevin Has Proven He Is Glad People Come To His Track. He Doesn't Act Like The Racers And Fans Should Feel Priviledged To Be Allowed There.

At one time I agreed with this statement, but it's been pretty obvious by some of their moves in recent weeks and days that they are starting to feel like the cock of the rock. They better go back to their friendly ways or it's going to come back and bite them on the butt.

Is 'nt Amazing What A Change Of Personell Will Do To A Place Go Get Em Revin And Bring Back The Man With The Blue Door

Back