Concerned Fan

BRSDBoy

Your Typer and Talker
Hey Mike Crader -- What's the deal? It seems you can't make it around the track without running into Billy The Kid!

I Was At Pevely 5-28, Billy Left Track In His Heat Race, Never Came Back. Something Wrong With His Car, I Suppose. Both He & Brent Thompson Were At Pevely 5-21, Brent Took 3rd In Feature, Smith Was Running 9th Or 1oth, Then He & Ray Walsh Got Tangled Up On Back Straightway, Billy Ended Up 14th I Think. Not Too Shabby Considering He Had To Pass 6 Or 7 Cars To Finish In Top 15.

Sorry for your loss there at SF but I like having Billy at Pevely... ;) Either way we are all infor a treat when he is around !!!!

Billy ......

Billy is such an exciting race car driver !!!! I have seen him put on some excellent races. I know Billy will be a crowd pleaser no matter what track he races at. Good Luck to you Billy... I Miss seeing you around...... LD :D

Good luck to you Billy no matter where you race. I personally don't think Modifieds will the same without you. But you gotta do what you want to do just know that we miss you when you are not here.

Back