Condolenses to the Bailey family

spun_out

My sympathy goes out to Rod, Wanda, Keri, Rodney, and Blake Bailey. While the Bailey's have went down to Florida to spend Christmas with Wanda's parents, her father has been in ill in the hospital. Tonight I recieved a phone call from Keri, saying that they were removing him from everything he was hooked up to but the oxygen. They only gave him a matter of hours, if that. So to the Bailey family, I send my love and sympathy.

Cassie Crockett

Rod, Wanda, Kari & Rodney;

Our thoughts and prayers our with you. If we can help you in any way, please let us know.

David & Paula Parker

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Baileys God Bless, The Granite Rocket,, Pat and Chris Harper.

I just talked to Keri on the phone, and her grandpa entered into rest about 4:10 am this morning. He actually was in the hospital because he fell and broke his hip, it was after that when he went down hill.

The Bailey family wanted to Thank You for all of your thoughts and prayers at this time.

Cassie Crockett

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Rod and his family in such
trying times.

Kevin Gundaker and Family

Our thoughts and prayers are with your entire family at this time. Keri let me know if there is anything we can do.
The entire Soutiea Racing family...

The entire Deal Motorsports family wishes you the best that it can be in a time like this. Prayers and God be with you..

Im sorry to hear this guys..my internet has been down for almost a week..thoughts and prayers from me and my family.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Rod, Wanda, Keri, Rodney,and little Blake. May the lord be with you during these tough times.

Back