Congrad's To Crybaby Montgomery

I wonder if his fav. movie is "Cry baby". He knows that if tommy would have not ****ed up his *** would have been grass, he would have never got first, tommy would have got that win. I would rather see tommy or anyone else get it but the Montgomerys.

drivers

i am sure everyone has their favorite driver, but really is this place to put rude remarks. if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. ;)

Enough Already !

I agree with racegal .... you guys are so lame ! Joey is just out there racing his hardest just like ALL the other Sprint car drivers.... If you support and cheer for a certain driver that is great but for GODS sake . . . Grow up ! I would hope that Tommy Jr would NOT want his fans to get on here and bash as some of you do. ( JMO ) LD :rolleyes:

Joey was at the right place at the right time. Tommy hit one of the many ruts in turn 4 and almost flipped and Joey got by him. congrats to Joey.

Tyson's thoughts

I agree with racegal .... you guys are so lame ! Joey is just out there racing his hardest just like ALL the other Sprint car drivers.... If you support and cheer for a certain driver that is great but for GODS sake . . . Grow up ! I would hope that Tommy Jr would NOT want his fans to get on here and bash as some of you do. ( JMO ) LD :rolleyes:

Well the montgomerys need to grow up and quit kissin ***. And I thought this was a place for others to give their thoughts on things. This is not lala land and people do have negative things to say. I may be lame but I not a cry baby like you are, are you kin to the joey montgomery?:eek: You must be the way your crying, do you need joey to hold you. Then maybe you all could cry togather.:D

Oh for goodness sake. Congratulate the man for winning already. If you don't like him, trash him on your own thread.

Tyson's thoughts

Oh for goodness sake. Congratulate the man for winning already. If you don't like him, trash him on your own thread.

Well I don't have no thread, can I use yours to trash him on. Perfeably ones from your and joey's hanky. boo hoo:D

Well the montgomerys need to grow up and quit kissin ***. And I thought this was a place for others to give their thoughts on things. This is not lala land and people do have negative things to say. I may be lame but I not a cry baby like you are, are you kin to the joey montgomery?:eek: You must be the way your crying, do you need joey to hold you. Then maybe you all could cry togather.:D

I'm thinking your the one CRYING the LOUDEST.... LMAO....

CONGRATS JOEY......

What happened worleys outlaw career it seemed to have been short lived

Tommy is going to race this weekend at sfcr, then he is going to alabama, arkasas, mississippi and tennese to race which means he won't be back till like sometime in june. Or that is what he said this past weekend.

Ok seriously this has gotten old real quick. First and foremost Congrats to Joey, you drove a great race! All the guys put on a great show. Second, to those who don't like people bashed you were one of the first people on here to bash Tommy. It's rude and uncalled for to bash any of our drivers. And for the record, Tommy isn't going for an Outlaw career. He's racing other places to try something different, and it just so happens they are Outlaw shows. Many drivers do it. Although it makes me nervous I love it when the race is back and forth. Watching follow the leader just ****s. I love seeing my big brother win. Trust me I'm one of his biggest fans but I'm not gonna sit here and say I don't like seeing the Montgomery boys or even any other driver win.

Good luck to Tommy where ever he races. We have good group of sprints, why do people feel they need to be negative about them. I'll stand and clap for whomever wins.

Tommy and Doc will be running USCS shows from May 23rd till June. Tommy is doing what he always wanted to do travel. Best of luck to Tommy and Doc!
He will be running the Outlaw Show on June 12th and 13th at Dodge City KS.

Back