congrates 19 schmitt

QuadSRacing19

"Schmitt" happens
its been a long time coming.. but its finally happend. schmitt racing finaly has a feature win. on a spare motor built in 2 nights from my dad (keiths automotive) wich is a sponsor on the car,nates dad, rich,kyle,me,and adam.. we thought it was just gonna be a putter to get some points because we blew a head gasket at godfrey at the beginning of the season, and the good motor wouldnt be back for a few weeks. so we were all down because we didnt even know if the motor would work. we started it the day of the races the first weekend at highland. we put some hard work into it my dad took days off of work to work on it.. i was in the garage till after midnight working on it with school the next day.the motors been workin fine ever since.. i know it wasnt the best way to win a race but weve also been screwed out of winning a feature too so we know how it feels.but this ones ours. we earnd it! we broke the streak of koch, wich was also fast.. pill drew a 47 and ended up 2nd. nice job matt. the 57 of thorton also came up to us in the pits afterwords and we talked to him, the 6 got into him and he had no where go but into us.. so nate lost it and he slid into the infield (not the pits) and sat and waited for the caution. the caution that finally came out was for his accident not a spin out.. they discarded the lap he was in the infield i think, i know they didnt run all 12 laps for sure. i hope cory gets his stuff together for next week we had fun racing side by side with him. but plz dont say we didnt earn this one because we did.. thanx.. schmitt racing...

go nate sorry i wasnt there to help you out that day missed out on the victory so we got a trophy to put up in the shop good job we had bad season last year and started out bad this year with motor probs GOOD JOB to schmitt racing team

Congrats Nathan and crew. You guys were hella fast all night. In response to what QuadSRacing19 said about that he thought we did not run all 12 laps, he is right. We only ran 10. Before the race, Kathy came around and told us all that we were running short on time so we either had 12 laps or 20 minutes, whichever came first. I talked to one of the officials after the race and he said that they did shorten it by two laps. It may have been an exciting finish if we had those laps. I don't know if I would have had anything for him, but it would have been nice to see. Good job Nate, Keep it up, I hope for some more side-by-side racin' with you in the future.

way to go nat. wish i had been up there to get in the mix but a carb. prob and fouled plug keep me from the show. see ya guys in a couple of weeks.

you guys have realy taken a beatin over the past seasons. i was wondering how long it was going to take the officals to throw a caution for that spin down the back straight. if i can ever finish a race hopefuly ill be fighting nate for that feature. dave fetsch 116

thanks guys

i wouldn't be where im at right now if it wasn't for my crew guys working hard every day over the winter to build a new car, especially my dad. hopefully there will be more wins to come. maybe my first win was a fluke but its good to know that luck went my way for once. see ya may 29

yeah nate good job i'm glad ya finally did it lol hell like ryan said i didnt think that motor was gunna do enough to get ya this far seein as it took 2 days but yeah we all know you needed this because it sux that you broke the weekend before highland and you didnt miss a night so your top 5 in points right now thanks to the work by your crew guys. hell its the chevy power lol is that the first chevy motor keith built? cause if it is he knows wut hes doin because this motor is a keeper. well keep up the good work and tell your crew guys not to slack off any because its a team effort and even if they dont all make it sometimes its all good cause its a team effort see ya guys in 2 weeks unless ya come to cOc!

Back