Congrates To Wimmer

sprinted

Love dirt track racing
IT wasn't a easy win,never is at Farmington,but he did a great job tonight.Took 2 Outlaws to come to our track and win 1st time there,at least in the last 10 years or so,Wimmer and Shane Stewart

Best racing I've seen in awhile from a outsider. I can see why he runs "Outlaws" time to time. Congratulations and hurry back "Wimmer".

Congrats Brandon You was great. Cant wait to see you next weekend. You came to a strange track and got in a car that you didnt know and made it look like it was your home track and your own car. You was awsome. Thanks for coming to our track and thanks to Alan for getting you here. :) :) :) :)

im not trying to be a jerk or start anything here but did u guys watch the same race as i did? he done a good job picking up the victory but his driving at times was very arratic, he was all over the place, but timmy needed a few more laps to make the pass

jeremysutton said:
im not trying to be a jerk or start anything here but did u guys watch the same race as i did? he done a good job picking up the victory but his driving at times was very arratic, he was all over the place, but timmy needed a few more laps to make the pass
He was all over the track PASSING to win. It worked. Timmy was close a few times but didnt make it. It was a good race. He has never been at sfcr and was in a car that he never was in before and won Give some credit.

jeremysutton said:

Im not trying to be a jerk or start anything here either, but dude you might want to stick with playing in the sandbox and driving in a straight line. If you like the guy or if you dont, he had never ran at that track and never driven that car so take that into consideration when you go hard core with the credit.

I thought Wimmer worked the traffic masterfully....took a page out of Timmy's book!! I thought Tim might reel him in at the end, but Wimmer never gave him a chance to....he was smooth as silk!! Thats why he has run with the Outlaws in the past....a very talented driver and hes only 20!!! He needs this kind of experience to succeed at a professional standpoint(USAC, WoO, NST, etc.). Of course he ran different tracks when he ran with the Outlaws, but he was facing the best of the best night in and night out. He never won but would always make the A....good work Brandon and hope to see you next weekend!!

Well seeing as how there wasn't a WHOLE lot of passing going on and having more money than anybody that I know of in that car, I should sure hope he won. Timmy did a good job though and was on Wimmer like he was on Worley last weekend, had he had a few more laps he might have caught him. I think Alan Barton's got a couple wild drivers on his hands though, some of Wimmer's moves around those lap cars and some of Jason Keith's moves were a little scary at times. They were both all over the place and Jason was getting a little close to that wall.

well there wasnt a few more laps and he won , done a great job for his first time down here give the guy some credit. and i think both of allens drivers are doing a fine job.

casey69fan1 said:
You Worley fans are just like Tommy himself! It's like arguing with a brick wall!!!

Hey are you a racecar driver or are you just mad because you don't have a car to drive? What kind of issues do you have with Tommy? Why didn't you stop him when he was walking out last night from the track? NO he was not running out of the stands he just didn't want stupid people to stop him and ask questions. They won't leave his kids alone enough is enough everyone move on and get over this problem that has happened. We all need to work together to make this track a good race track to come to every week.

No, I am not a driver. I do have a car though! And I don't like Tommy, never have, I think he would be an alright driver if he would calm his temper down and not try to win on the first lap but I don't think after these many years it will change. Funny how he didn't wanna talk to anyone but he DID stop and talk to quite a few people. And I would've stopped him on the way out but he was sure walking out of there in a hurry and really I don't have anything to say to him other than he needs to learn what RACING is...and apparently his fans haven't learned that either. Last week all of you guys were blaming Bryan Matthews for Tommy spinning out. Or you're always bashing some other driver. What's it like to have the tables turned? Guess you Worley fans don't like it? Well neither does any other drivers fans! And I've said what I thought about the driving going on at St. Francois County Raceway this year and anytime I say ANYTHING it gets deleted by someone who isn't even there most of the time!

And as far as what I said about Jason, all you guys that were supposidly watching this race...you didn't see that? If there wasn't any problems with his driving why was he disqualified? He was basically running over lap cars. And did you see when he ran into Kenny Hambrick during the heat race? That looked like it could've been EASILY avoided!!!

kenney hambricks car died. kenney couldnt get out of the way. and jason tiffany wouldnt get the hell out of the way .

casey fan

Not sure what your problem is with me, but everyone has their opinion. I don't recall running over any lapped cars but maybe I should have (#5). I try to keep things exciting, puts people in the stands; would you rather see someone follow a car around the bottom or see a person try and make a different line work? My front bumper has no marks on it except from the 44 when we bumped on the start.
Now, congrats Mr. Wimmer and to Alan Barton.
And casey fan, gotta name??

I am not a huge Worley fan but yes I do enjoy watching him race he is very talented. I don't really care that you don't like him, and that you never will but you don't have to keep bashing him. As far as Jason Keith , I promise you that if it can be avoided he would be the one to try his hardest to make sure that it is. I learned this the hard way last year when I asked a simple question and things got blown out of the water IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A DRIVER GO ASK THE DRIVER DON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH AND HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME!!!!
JASON YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WE WILL C-YA AT THE TRACK!!!!

racerboy said:
Not sure what your problem is with me, but everyone has their opinion. I don't recall running over any lapped cars but maybe I should have (#5). I try to keep things exciting, puts people in the stands; would you rather see someone follow a car around the bottom or see a person try and make a different line work? My front bumper has no marks on it except from the 44 when we bumped on the start.
Now, congrats Mr. Wimmer and to Alan Barton.
And casey fan, gotta name??

Jason, You dont owe this person any explanation, They pretty much said it all when they said "Im not a driver" and "easily avoided" This is another bleacher driver. It's real easy to do from the stands! Why do these people think a guy wants to wad up a racecar for lap traffic?? Nothing better to do?

Old Wyzard has been driving pretty wild around here too (Jacksonville & Lincoln). She took Steve out last week at Lincoln. Had some crew members from other teams come up and ask what happened. When they were told, they said well at least she doesn't show favorites. She's got into us before as well! So Jason Keith, we can now add your name to the list!

It takes a good car to win the feature, but most of all it takes a good driver to pilot a good car to the front.

Both Worley and Wimmer are drivers that have their act together when they are straped in a race car, and probably would still win in any one of the top 5 cars in the field.

And for those of you who said there was no passing going on in that feature, you wasn't watching the 57d working his way from 16th to 6th after finding some traction down on the bottom.

The cream will rise to the top.

I dont know what everyone's fuss is on here....some people dont like Worley, some people dont like Jason Keith, some people dont like Tim or Joey....but you know what?? They put people in the stands because they are exciting racers to watch and thats what matters to me!!! They put on one helluva show weekend after weekend....no matter who wins, you know everyone of em is going to try their damnedest(is that a word?) to win!! This track is probably one of the most competitive tracks in the country and we should be thankful we get to watch these very talented drivers!! So, Im just saying, everybody needs to quitcha*****in!!!!!!!!!!!

Back