Congrats 2008 Sprint Car Champion!!

traderlady56

It's about ---- time! YOU deserve it! I think you may have it in the bag now and YES I know points are over but just in case go ahead a win the next 2 features just because you can.:D But stay away from that wall it kind of slows you down if you hit it. HeHe!

Moving forward Worley style...

I think you should be booing for # 21 and #32 the biggist cry babies. # 97 deserves to win at least he wins the fair way. He is the highest in points because he has won more than 9 races compared to the Montgemerys race record, how can they be in 2nd place on points.

Lol

I think you should be booing for # 21 and #32 the biggist cry babies. # 97 deserves to win at least he wins the fair way. He is the highest in points because he has won more than 9 races compared to the Montgemerys race record, how can they be in 2nd place on points.

First off Why did the Montgomery's have to be even brought up in this post???? Isn't it to congratulate Tommy?????

Second, the only one CRYING is YOU.......

great job!!!!

awsome job tommy and crew!! its been coming for a while now, glad to see it happen!!!! great job guys!!

You got it wrong,he said Montgemery's,must be rookie drivers we all missed:D

:DAnd how the heck did "they" both get 2nd place?? 'Specially seein' as how "they" hardly won any races...:confused: They must be the "biggist" cheaters, lol!:rolleyes:

Again, congrats to the Worley Gang(;)that's what this post was started for...). Everyone may not always agree with, or understand what you do behind the wheel....But the results speak for themselves. You obviously classed the field this season and deserve the championship, DQ's or not....Well done!:)

If you don't like that we are Worley fans then please come to the top left corner and tell me about it, because I enjoy going to church being preached to. Please teach me Montgemery:( 5th grade math cause I still don't understand the addition of their points!!! It just does not add up with their winnings!!!!

If you don't like that we are Worley fans then please come to the top left corner and tell me about it, because I enjoy going to church being preached to. Please teach me Montgemery:( 5th grade math cause I still don't understand the addition of their points!!! It just does not add up with their winnings!!!!

I love the way the Worley fans can't leave the Montgomery's out of anything.This is a post to tell Tommy how great he was all season, and you give the theme of the post to the Montgomery's, and then you want to call someone out so you can argue face to face with them! PRICELESS!! The 97 wins more races and wins his first championship and you still can only talk about the Montgonery's. Are you never satisfied? Congrats to Tommy on his first SFCR championship, he earned it. Since you turned this into a Montgomery post, better luck next year to the Montgomery's. Both of you are good racers and will have better years next year. As for the points, they have been explained on here more than once. Just enjoy the races and the championship Tyson, no need to bad mouth and call out people, have fun.

Tyson

If you think cheating has been done, then go straight to Corey or Jill and voice your concerns STOP getting on here and bashing Joey and Timmy. My GOD people, their Dad no longer owns the track !!!!! ( jmo ) LD :rolleyes:

I don't really care what you think! Also I didn't say it directly to your beloved #97, just a title in general,and I did drive a racecar in the past so thank you for your input.

Back