Congrats AGAIN Scott Weber.

pappa of 3 p's

You want to know what's scary, out of something like 15-16 Features this year Weber has won 11, and two of the nights he didn't even start the feature. It doesn't matter the track or even the car, he's been scary fast!

Nice job again tonight! ;)

Would be awesome to see Scott win a National Title this year!!!! Black is definately his color. Gotta get me one of those t-shirts!!!!!

Hey Mrs. J4, my kids go to school with yours, think maybe you could just send a shirt home with my daughter? LOL!!!!

No no, that's ok! But I appreciate it. I'll buy mine from you at the track just like the rest of the Weber fans! But if you wouldn't mind setting aside a 3x for me I'd appreciate it!!!!! See you guys soon.

Mrs 4J

I work on the crew of the 71X car that Scott drives @ Haubstadt. I have had several people asking if Scott can bring some of his shirts to his next race @ Tri-State Speedway. Keep up the good work!

Yes, the next time we race at Haubstadt I will throw the container in the truck. We sell them for $15 each or 3/$40, we also have 2 types of window decals this year too, they are $5.

Thanks!

~ Tina :)

Back