congrats and prayers

fireboy

Well Kenny the Hustler Harris is now offically OLD. He became a grandpa this morning. Don't know all the details as of yet. His daughter Amy had a baby girl this morning. She was aprox. 1 month premature. They did ship the baby to st.Louis. She weighed aprox. 4 pounds. Mommy is still in the hospital here and will probably remain there for a few days. the baby was taken by c-section.Kenny and Lisa are on their way up to the hospital. He is suppose to keep me posted. So Lets Put them and their family in our thoughts and Prayers.

Congrats Kenny and Lisa ......

I know Amy ( Kenny's daughter ) had a rough time having her , Raily Ann , but Lisa said the baby is breathing on her own and seems to be doing pretty good. Amy is probably going to sleep for atleast 24 hours. Kenny, i am so proud for you to be a Papa, your a wonderful loving person and will make a wonderful grandpa ! CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LD :D

Thanks Guys.....

Sorry but its 12:39 and I'm really tired now... LOL I posted some pictures on SFCR forum, I'll post some on here tomorrow eveing.... I have to get some sleep.... LOL They both seem to be doing good........

She is cute. Has some long legs, arms, toes ,and fingers. At least she has some hair unlike her grampa. lol see you guys soon give my love to Raylee Ann.

Congratulations Grandma & Grandpa Harris

I know you both will be wonderful grangparents. Don't spoil her.:) :)
My prayers for mommy and baby, and mama & papa too. God Bless !!!!!:) :)

Back