congrats ang good luck crump

dozer79

Hey crump good job last nigh at ftown was fun watch you and DL mix it up for first. Good luck tonight ar I55. Robert Scott

Thanks Robert, I had a blast. It is always a good time running side by side when you know your not going to get wrecked, clean driving all night. Thats what you need to have fun.

The track/staff are great, this track needs the pro-4's support. Its a great place to run theses cars. It doesn't look like a paper clip but you have to drive it like one. It's like Belleclair or Dor Run on steriods. Not knocking either track because they both are great tracks. Also I didn't change anything from what I run I pevely and seemed to be a very close set up.

I hope my luck continues tonight. Good luck in down there this year and hopefully I will be down many more times this season.

FTown staff, you guy/gals did a great job on the first full night. There was only was issue I had, when you are in staging it is very hard to see the "gate keeper" the gentleman telling you to pull onto the track. The track lights are directly behind him on either side and he almost disapears. I think a simple flashlight with the orange cone on it would help. Sorry just my 2 cents. Other than that; fantastic job, keep that up and the cars will come.

Jason Crump

Back