Congrats Derek Bryant

Oscar1

Congratulations to Derek Bryant for his 7th place finish and Rookie of the Year award for sportsmans at Bell-Clair Speedway. Not bad for your first full year. Randy and Chery

Thanx Alot Guys

We had alota fun this year and will be back next year to hopefully do alot better but while Im on here Id like to thank some people...

First Id like to thank my Mom for letting me race (lol):D
And Especially my Dad for paying for most of the racing costs
But I wouldnt be half way decent if I didnt have my crewchief Randy there and his wife Chery supporting us. Thanx alot for helping me and my Dad in learning how to drive, setup the car, and all the other things you guys do! We appreciate it Greatly.

Lastly Id like to thank my aunt Diane, Top Priority Roofing inc., Derek's Lawn Care:D, and most of all Martin Financial Services in Swansea IL (618-233-3000) for helping me out financially. Plus, this year I have had many drivers and crew members from all the classes come up to me and give me advice and help and I would like to mention all of their names but theres too many, Thanx to those people tho 2, your help is appreciated.

Congrats to all the local drivers who recieved awards at the banquets this year and hope 2 c u all next year!

Derek Bryant

P.S. Currently I only have 1 sponsor for the 2008 racing season so if any1 is interested in a good advertising oppurtunity, please let me know and I would be glad to promote your company to the best of my ability, thankyou.

Congrats Derek

Way to go, congrats on your 7th place finish, and rookie of the year honors. Good Luck Next year, keep that FORD upfront. Wahoo

Congrats!!!!

Congrats Derek on your 7th place and being Rookie. It takes a lot to get rookie, congrats again
see ya around,
Kelsey Casey

Back