congrats Eddie

bdavis

bdavis
Congrats. Is that a complete domination of every race at MCS this year? Way to go. I wish I was there to bump and grind with you and Buddy.

Beau Davis

I raced there and enjoyed the people and the track. The only reason I left is because of the ownership of track. The nice thing about it was racing is so expensive and at MCS I could leave with 200-250 each nite.

Beau

good job but come on 9 cars including yourself,you know were the fast cars are at,try your luck sometime,your backyard,:confused:

HEY LUMP, HE KEEPS IT UP HE'LL GET TO BE MISSOURI STATE CHAMP WITH UMP IN THE STREET STOCKS. SEE UMP DOESN'T ENFORCE ANY RULES IN THE SUPPORT DIVISIONS. LIKE THE STOCK FLOOR PAN AND FIREWALL OR STEEL OF THE SAME THICKNESS RULE THEY MADE THIS YEAR, OR THE STEEL BODY RULE THE STREET STOCKS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE. THOSE CARS SHOULD BE SANCTIONED WITH THE SPORTSMAN. IF I WAS THE OTHER UMP STREET STOCK DRIVERS THAT CHANGED THEIR CARS OVER LAST WINTER TO MEET UMP'S "ATTEMPT TO UNIFY RULES" THEY SET OVER THE WINTER, I'D BE PISSED!

Back