Congrats jason crump!!! I-55....6/13/09

flhc1982

Way to go Jason!!! You Drove that Yota strait to Victory Lane in the feature. I wonder if those "FREE THE FISH" decals gave us all a few extra horsepower. It seemed like most the cars up front had a "FREE THE FISH" decal.
P.S. FREE THE FISH.

Nice work mang! ...maybe next time I'll listen?

Almond: get off the internet and start filling up that empty wheel-well on the black car.

Wow!!

Way to go Jason!!! You Drove that Yota strait to Victory Lane in the feature. I wonder if those "FREE THE FISH" decals gave us all a few extra horsepower. It seemed like most the cars up front had a "FREE THE FISH" decal.
P.S. FREE THE FISH.

That was the fastest "stock" celica I've ever seen..anybody who actually thinks for a second that celicas motor is stock is crazy!! I've owned a turbo celica back in the day and it wasn't that fast!! Take a look at the rule book

Nice first post. Nobody likes a winner, everyone that has won at Pevely this year and every other year has been blasted. Go out and have fun and quit worrying about everyone else. Which car is yours out there gix?

That was the fastest "stock" celica I've ever seen..anybody who actually thinks for a second that celicas motor is stock is crazy!! I've owned a turbo celica back in the day and it wasn't that fast!! Take a look at the rule book

...man? ...this class? ...if guys aren't crying then their blowing smoke up your tail... it gets old.

Congrats Jason

Good job Saturday night, I am glad to see you win one, although Turner said ( All I needed was 5 more laps) GOOD JOB!!!!!

Thank you everyone.

Special thanks to Gixxergay, Nice first post. I appreciate you noticing that my car is fast. I have been trying to make it that way for 4 years. Also there is no way my car is faster than a turbo,(maybe you can't drive) its called momentum. Didn't your mom tell you if don't have anything nice to say you should keep your knees together. Have a wonderful day.

Jason Crump

Notice that I dont hide behind a screen name.

Nice Job Crump! Hope to be out with a car soon, Im going to vidoe the build from dragging it out of the junk yard to a great Nascar shop in NC. Dont want anyone thinking I'm tring to hide anything. LOL But hope to be out around mid July. Again great job.
Rob Inman

nice job crump hope 2 be back this weekend

i wanna get out there and sling some dirt drag racing is fun dirt is my true love.i got enough junkyard parts to patch up the old celica ill try to keep it under 6000rpm this time see ya at track j-dog

Back