congrats jeremy pate

HEWITT#6

Congrats on somehow hitting every car around you in the feature saturday night, pretty impressive hopefully the car owner has a pretty deep check book.

Jake Hewitt #6 :D

too, funny

His fans in the stands act about as well in the grandstands, as he does on the track. If they (Pate fans/relatives) are not barred right along with the couple that got caught up in their rif-raf there is something definitly wrong there, too. Fighting is wrong on all sides but what goes for one side has to be equal for the other side. One gets kicked out they all get kicked out.

well said

I Do Have To Say He Did A Hell Of A Job. I Think The Only Thing He Didnt Hit Has The Push Truck... I Mean He Could Have Rolled Adam, And Could Have Hurt U To Jake... . I Think Adam Car Is Good Not Sure.. How Damaged Was Your Car.. Gonna Be Able To Be Out There This Sat... Also Someone I Talked To Said He (jermey Pate) Got Kicked Out For Two Weeks?? Not Sure If True,..

Good Luck This Saturday Jake And Adam

LOL, how true Jake is... anyway Skippy take it easy on the push truck. My dad runs that on Saturdays and I'd hate to really have to open a can of whoop *** on someone so soon in the season. LOL

Brenda Melton

Back