congrats Jimmy and Troy

Just wanted to say congratulations to Jimmy Cummins and Troy Naeger for being featured in the latest Speedway Illustrated. Both are featured on the same page. Great boost for local racing.

Bill

Oh my gosh! :D We didn't get Jimmy's copy yet....who's going to get home first tomorrow to see if it came? Me! I'll have to get his autograph on it, and Jimmy's, too. ;)

I can't read the article on the website, but...

I found this at Speedway Illustrated, current issue, about the article:

Speedway Saturday Night page 84
Throwback to the Past, Flynn Flying, Tragedy, Grill Finally Nabs Trophy, Cummins to the Front, Hard Work Pays Off, A Five Star Win, 100 Assemble to Run 50 for $10,000, and Tires by Jordan.

Man, I can't wait to read it! :D

Finally, today (Saturday) we got Jimmy's copy of the magazine! Wow! Jimmy has 2 pictures featured -- one racing at Enid, Oklahoma and the other one with his 13 trophies from 2005.

He said there is a correction, though....he raced in 4 states (Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Oklahoma) last year, not 3 as the article says.

Nice article on Troy Naeger, too! It's all on page 84 in the February 2008 issue

I finally got to read the article on Jimmy and Troy. Thats awesome that 2 locals in sportsman cars can get in a national magazine. Congrats to both.

wheres the end of this track?

sweet thats pretty cool, you can see it at, Speedway Saturday Night 84 .

Back