Congrats Nate #19

racinstacy00

Congrats Nate on your wins @ highland this weekend!
Good luck we wish you the best.
GO GET THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom,Stacy & Kids.

WAY TO GO NATE AGAIN!!!!! that was a tight race but then again we got alot of stuff to do to our car yea like getting a clutch back lol congrats cuzzin lets win another fri and sat WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
PIT CREW 19
KyLe

way to go cuz, 2 in one season were on a role.. 2nd one won by a hair.. well it would have been more if someone hadnt pushed us into the wall and messed up our **** not to mention pop a tire.. but were proud of u as u could see us all in the stands.. get um again next week nater..we forgot to mention that this one was for dustin knerrer and crew. u will be missed..its pretty sad some people [the officials] cant read the rules or abide by them correctly but hope to c ya soon.
19 schmitt racing #1

Congrats Nate and Crew...sorry the 99k crew couldnt be there to watch you and cheer you on..but we thought about you, and wonderd how you were doin...once again congrats n great job!!

thanks guys, it was close. i actually thought that matt had it, but that was some good racing in those final 3 laps

Good job Nathan. That was a very exciting race the last few laps. I had no idea who won it either until the official pointed to you. And QuadSRacing19, the contact on the last lap was not on purpose and Nate knows that I wouldn't do that on purpose. I just got in it a little too early trying to get that last little bit out of it and it skated up the track too much. That is the kind of racing that I enjoy, door to door and very competitive.

i understand that and i respect u , but u were door to door with us while we were door to wall if u know what i mean. great job though i was thinkin where u even started in the race and i remembered u started dead last in the the heat so u must have past a few cars to get to 2nd great job..but were not done yet.. trust me we know when were in front we know ur back there and comin.. and we know u think the same thing.. we started that race with no clutch for one.. and finished with poped tired and all kinds of things bent but its fixed now mostly..

Back