Congrats shaw!!!!!

jschmidt

Congrats on your win last night !! I hope all of u guys that have been crying so much lately & u know who you are no need to mention any names ( Bob Z & crew) are satisfied finally, Shaws car was teched for the 4th time and passed so u all can quit crying now and face the fact that he is just out driving u morons!!!!!

Hey-A monkey could drive that Saturn with that chop shop thrust angle --Take a look at the picture of him with the checkered flag and notice the placement of the left front and rear wheels --Stevie Wonder tech is Shaws Friend! A little closer look at springs and struts would also reveal Modification over STOCK Specs or AS ManuFactured.And Mr jschmidt my son is not a moron--But you have your opinion--Thank You For Sharing!--Mike Zbinden

Mike how many times do u want to measure his wheel base u guys already checked u guys have a short memory !!! U guys were not *****ing a couple of years ago when Bobs motor blew up and we were in a close points chase for the championship at tricity who gave u a ride Rob Shaw not one of Bob`s freinds we did ! Same car as the 711 that u been crying about he has won in 4 different cars this year get over it already !!!! ( QUIT ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF MORORNS IS THAT BETTER FOR U)

First off, thanks to Jason for your support!
As always my cars are open for inspection by anyone at any time. Mike Zbinden knows this more than anyone. He has checked my car more than all the tech men have over the years. He checked it many times as the tech man at Highland Speedway in 06' and always with no issues. He also checked my wheel base from side to side once in the 05' season and Bob Z. checked it last year as well. I also offered Bob to check it last week at Highland, but he declined. Mike also looked over my motor last year to see if I had any head work done. He admitted that "the head hadn't been off in a long time". So I replied "yep, 212,000 miles ago".LOL
Ray Watts and myself have plans to swap cars for a night in a few weeks. It was his suggestion "just to see what it's like to drive a Saturn". I love this idea! In fact, if any of the guys with the ECOTECH cars would like to trade for the night just let me know. I would love to have an extra 30 or so horse power.

Rob Shaw

First off, thanks to Jason for your support!
As always my cars are open for inspection by anyone at any time. Mike Zbinden knows this more than anyone. He has checked my car more than all the tech men have over the years. He checked it many times as the tech man at Highland Speedway in 06' and always with no issues. He also checked my wheel base from side to side once in the 05' season and Bob Z. checked it last year as well. I also offered Bob to check it last week at Highland, but he declined. Mike also looked over my motor last year to see if I had any head work done. He admitted that "the head hadn't been off in a long time". So I replied "yep, 212,000 miles ago".LOL
Ray Watts and myself have plans to swap cars for a night in a few weeks. It was his suggestion "just to see what it's like to drive a Saturn". I love this idea! In fact, if any of the guys with the ECOTECH cars would like to trade for the night just let me know. I would love to have an extra 30 or so horse power.

Rob Shaw

http://www.stlracingphotos.com/Fayet...26471747_Z2jxN

Ok well to first start this post off some may call me a coward for the name or whatever you wanna say doesnt matter to me but rob your car my pass inspection but some things may be over looked lets start off with the shims in the A frame theres that one you can obviously see the tow out of the rr no big deal on that one then theres the non stock hub granted yes it for saftey purposes but non stock also i know of someone with a computer just for you that has been programed by jet for you thats all i have for now on cheating but also the suspicison of an air locker/phantom locker dont know for sure on that one im sure theres other because anyone knows if someones running decently good theyve had to do something to get there because everyone knows saturns can be beat ive seen it first hand stock saturns even locked will and can be beat but keep lying to yourself your not cheating but thats all i have for now if i can find out more ill let ya all know also why dont you get in your crate car and you wont have to worry about these conflicts you find yourself in but have a nice day thinking your kickin *** in a HORNET class you are god...not but have a wonderful career THANK YOU, DOESNT MATTER

oh and also another thing if you are winning no one is to fond of you and people do cry i do know how that is in one of those classes that people run on those circle dirt tracks

Come on now, Shaw is fast but he can be beat. Why dont we try to get our cars faster instead of crying about all the fast cars cheating. I personally wish they would have an open 4 cylinder class, how fun would that be! anyway good job shaw, keep it up

By the way, none of this drama is new to me... I've been dealing with it for years. If anything it pushes me to be even better. But you're correct, I can be beat....

Carbonrator aka mike you keep posting pics of robs feature wins and its not making any since. Do you like seeing him with all those trophys and wins wishing your son was the one in the winners circle. Well keep dreaming because that will never happen sorry.:( but someday your dreams will come true. Wait I know why you keep posting the pics you just like seeing the trophy girls. Which is cool I don't mind keep them coming I enjoy seein them.:) if you don't like seein him win so much stay off here and make sure your son doesn't race where he does problem solved have a nice day.

Shaws new driver!!!!!

Attachments

• dr-z.jpg
    dr-z.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 160

Back