Congrats to 99 Bob Zbinden!

Right on! You drove smart, clean, and you didn't cry like a baby every time things didn't look the way you thought they should. You will represent Highland Speedway as a champion with class. I just found out I'm a washed-up-loser-has-been-never-was and I'll never win another race. Bummer???:confused: I had no idea? I am genuinely happy for you guys though. Celebrate and enjoy it man!

You raced your way to the top like a real champion, Congrats from Hamblin Racing!!!:) (unlike shaw who has to get everyone else disqualified just so he can get second.) :confused:

I just found out I'm a washed-up-loser-has-been-never-was and I'll never win another race. Bummer???:confused: I had no idea?

What that is some funny stuff I don't care who you are. Washed - up - loser ;) That is Funny Aaron ...

Win a Championship last year --- Washed up this year LOL!!!!

I would love to see a good competitive race for that top spot next year. without the crybabys. there might be new competitors next year because 3 tracks shut down. I'd still like to see Hamblin and Zbendin for that #1.

I-55's first lady! I'm not at all serious. Thats just a little inside joke I have with a couple "good friends" of mine.

Serious or not you are a class act and a very clean driver and always have been ... I just hate to see someone bash you... :mad:

Serious or not you are a class act and a very clean driver and always have been ... I just hate to see someone bash you... :mad:

I hope you weren't referring to me, I wasn't bashing Aaron. I was bashing the Shaw's. Aarons a good guy and a good driver

racer12

No I wasn't you didn't say anything negative that I saw against Aaron. I was just commenting on his very own post LOL!!!
No I was not refering to you. :) Just Aaron and his own post :)

Yes yes awsome job bobby:) , why does everyone dislike the shaws and say there cheating, have they been disqualified for anything, nothing cheating like has been found on there cars, the eilers have been caught numerous times and people dont hate them ( nice job robby and russel in your new sportsmans) thats allpeople ever talk about when they here a conv. about hornets, o well i dont know where im going w/ this i got a new car i hope i can do better this year than i did last year in the piece of s*** 69 yea like i said i dont know where im going w/ this so ... cya next year ??

Chris

No one likes the Shaws because 1 they do cheat and 2 they are the worst race car drivers out there. the reason they don't get disqualified is because the track manager is Shaw's best bud. If you were paying attetion to the points standing at Highland (I don't know if you were), you would have been able to tell that everyone that was in front of Rob and Justin Shaw were disqualified. no one behind them was. except for Bob Zbendin (his dad is the tech guy0

Little Dennison

Excuse me. This is Justin Shaw. You and matt honestly have no idea what goes on under the hood of mine or in any of the cars on the track.(Suspension included) For you to make any judgements is extremely harsh and out of place. Sean, Ive been holding my tongue at school but if its needed I will confront you. Im going to just assume right now that not another word will ever be put on this web site about any Shaw whether it be about Dave, Justin, Chris Williams, Rob, or even ones that arent associated with racing. I dont care if its Larry Shaw and youre saying his Chassis blow. I have also seen the comments on your little my space and I hope that they will be cleared off as well. Im as serious as it gets right now and if I have to talk to you elsewhere I can do that as well

Thx,
Justin Shaw
Hopefully this will be the last time I have to say something on this Gossip filled website.

got your back

nice justin you tell em i thinks its bull that no1 ever shuts up about the shaws if you think there cheating so bad getyour *** out there and f******* prove it but until then i got your back justin, rob and evyone on the shaw team......(there just jeleous)

chris

o and justin, rob, and chris are the best driver out there !!!

hmmmm, and how do you prove that my brother is a cheater, huh. I know for a fact that your dad gets aftermarket parts on his saturn. I also know that that single cam Neon that you guys have is totally illegal. apparently the springs on that car dont turn, well on a stock neon the sping DO turn. You go ahead and confront me at school, i'd love to see you get another referral at school for getting in a fight.

3:00 at the playground!

BE THERE!!

The winner gets my lunch money.

LOL this is exactly why I am getting out of this class.

Back