Congrats to Bauman and Roth

Impressive

Paul and Mandy,

Congrats on your recent ENGAGEMENT! We wish you the best of luck!

Mandy---you should have taught Paul to use the computer earlier! :D

Laura and Donnie

Congrats Paul & Mandy on your engagement!! We wish you the best!
~Katie & Wahoo

Thanks so much to all of you for the congrats! As you can imagine, we're both really excited about it all (especially me :D )!! We haven't had the opportunity to really take it all in yet with it being deer season, but we're leaving to go to Vegas next week, so we'll definitely celebrate then! And no, we're not getting married out there! ;) Thanks again!

Mandy

Hey Mandy when are you and Paul Leaving for Vegas? Me and Amy are going out there the day after Thanksgiving (friday) and coming home on Monday night. Hey maybe we will see you there......lol :D :D.

Tom

Really Tom? We're leaving on Thursday and coming back Monday. We're staying at Circus, Circus. If you have the opportunity, call my cell phone at (573)883-0150. Maybe we can get together sometime while we're out there.

congrads mandy and paul, good luck in veg*****$$$$$$$$$$, have fun see you both next season. Lawrence,Vickie,Kipp,and Sammy jo

Sounds great! We will put your cell number in our cell phone so we don't forget it. If you want to give us a call at anytime when we are there then feel free too also. (618-407-6812). We will be staying at the Stratosphere Hotel. I looked on the map and we are all pretty close. So hopefully we call all get together some night there. Have a good Thanksgiving and congrats again on your engagement.

Tom

Make sure that you ride the Roller Coaster at the top of the Stratosphere! IT IS AWESOME! The ride throws you out over the side of the building---WOW! We rode it at night---the view at the top of the Hotel is incredible--you can see ALL the lights of Vegas!

Have fun!

Hey Paul i will do it if you do it....... :D ......Don't know if i could handle being 1100 ft. in the air hanging off the edge. My stomach doesn't take to that kinda stuff too good.

Tom

Tom -

I'm definitely riding the roller coaster on top of the Stratosphere, but Paul isn't sure if he's going to! Can you believe that?!?! He can drive a racecar, but isn't sure about riding a roller coaster!! :D He'll end up going, especially if everyone else goes. We'll definitely have to catch up with you guys.

Thanks again to everyone for the congrats!!

Mandy

Congrats to Paul & Mandy!

But Paul, you should have waited a couple of weeks. Now you have to come up with a Christmas present!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTG/MM

Back