"Congrats to Dave "WOLF" and his Dad on the Montgomery Co. Championship!"

36mmracer

Boyer Racing 52
It's a alsome year when you can't count your feature wins on both hands! Congrats on the MCR Championship and on the tight points race in the RAMS points series. You and your dad worked hard and I'm glad to see you got a championship. I know you and I have rubbed each other the wrong way a few time this year :rolleyes: , but overall it was a great season by all. Good luck next year in what ever you race.
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

36mmracer said:
It's a alsome year when you can't count your feature wins on both hands! Congrats on the MCR Championship and on the tight points race in the RAMS points series. You and your dad worked hard and I'm glad to see you got a championship. I know you and I have rubbed each other the wrong way a few time this year :rolleyes: , but overall it was a great season by all. Good luck next year in what ever you race.
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS
Once again, you said it all Marty....I just want to add one thing..
Dave, you and Wes put on a great show last night...That was one
fantastic race...The Rams are fast becoming the class to watch....
I can't help but wonder what the outcome would have been if you hadn't
got hung up in lapped traffic....

JUST WANTED TO SAY "CONGRATS" TO DAVE AND HIS DAD.... IT HAS BEEN FUN THIS YEAR WATCHING HIM AND RACING WITH HIM...(ALTHOUGH ITS USUALLY THE BACK OF HIS CAR THAT I SEE AS HE ZIPS ON BY) DAVE YOU ARE A GREAT DRIVER AND A INSPIRATION.... :D :D
I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE THE SEASON IS ALMOST OVER... I HAVE MADE ALOT OF NEW FRIENDS THIS YEAR AND WILL MISS RACING AND SEEING ALL OF YOU OVER THE WINTER MONTHS....THANKS FOR THE ADVICE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM YOU GUYS ALONG WITH THE HUGE WELCOME TOO... YOU HAVE ALL BEEN GREAT TO ME.... ALSO, THANKS TO MY BROTHER IN LAWS, RON & STEVE FOR GETTING ME AND THE TRUCK TO THE TRACK AND FOR ALWAYS MAKING SURE THAT IM FASTENED IN GOOD AND TIGHT, IT HAS MEANT SO MUCH TO ME... LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THANKS BRIAN FOR THE HELP, SUPPORT, AND CASH.... WITHOUT YOU I COULD NOT BE THERE....
ANYWAYS, SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEKEND....TAKE CARE:cool: :cool:

KELLY LAGARCE 29K

PS.... FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING, I THREW "THE SIGN" IN THE TRASH!!!!;)

you mean the truck is not for sale? who knows after this weekend i might be interested in a tank instead of a pinto.

It is just a hassle trying to get two vehicles to the track each week, alot of work for Brian, gets costly, etc...... but I just love being out there so much with all of you.... I just couldnt bring myself to leave the sign on the truck....

Im sorry you and Lane had so much trouble last night, my heart went out to you guys... from the moment you pulled into the pits you had nothing but bad luck:(

I hope Lane is feeling better today than he was last night, he said he was really sore from the hit.... tell him hello from us and we hope to see you both again real soon.....
Kelly LaGarce

Congratulations!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Wolf and Pop Wolf on an outstanding year! When you send kudos out to Wolf for his wins and his accomplishments, there's NO WAY you can forget about his Pop Wolf. It's GREAT to see the father/son combo enjoy racing together. I know I think it's great to see my dad and brother work on the racecar together and go racing and have some wonderful memories. Best I can remember, Pop Wolf has been there for Dave ALL season long....at DRR on Friday nights and making the LONG haul to MCS EVERY Saturday night to support his son. That is wonderful! Pop Wolf, hats off to you for being such a BIG support to Dave Jr. and his racing. It's great to see families support each other. And in tough times (which there have been this year) you were right there behind him (the way a father supports his son).

Dave, you have definitely racked up the wins this season (and the miles on your truck....:D sorry, couldn't resist) and many would love to have your stats! I'm sure this season is one you won't soon forget! Congrats on the MCS Points Championship and on the close 2nd place finish in the RAMS points! Good luck with both the mini-stock and the pure-street next year if that's what you decide to do. Looks like we may see you and Shannon battling it out in that class next. CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK!

Dave and Papa Wolf, Congrats on the MCS Championship. I will have to agree with all the above post. Good luck the rest of the season..............

Champion

Dave congratulations on winning the MCS championship. I wish you well for next year. I'm sure you'll do just as good next year.

Kyle Horneker 81x

Back