Congrats to Jake "The Gentleman" Buechting

Grange

Range 65
Congrats to Jake on his first feature win of 2009 at Fredrock last night.

Awesome job wheeling that Mustang around. Star Racer did a awesome job finishing second. Great Job Buechting racing.

Congratulations Jake on your feature win!
Also Star on your 2nd place finish.
And now we can't forget the Tator on that 5th place finish and that $10 check!

Good job guys!:)

Josh rocked the house. Problem is the car could not keep up with his talent.

The next generation in the Grange family is doing an AWESOME JOB as well !!!! Sure mom and pop are more than proud !!!!!! Tell him to keep up the good work !

Man Lisa,

We are very proud. After all Josh has been through the last year in the middle east. To come home, jump in the car and run up-front from the start.

We are very proud. Also just very grateful to have him home safe.

See ya Saturday at the Dirtgirl Grandstand!

I will be there cheering all of you guys on like always - I am happy Josh is home and it's fun to see him race as well !!!!!!

I might be late this Sat not sure when I will get there Duchess Hailey has a Softball Tourney again this week end as well. GRRR !!!!! :)

This last weekend she had to play in the rain and she is sicker than a dog as we speak ! They are ruthless man they play as long as there is no lightening/ we even had a game delay but they keep on going :rolleyes: - not a good day to have your number drawn to pitch either LMAO !!!!!

Tell Josh nice job and to keep it up !!!!!!!

Lisa... enjoy Affton, they cancel for nothing and delay to get the games in. Their schedules there do not allow much for makeups. I think they use more field dry than any fields in STL. Wait until the middle of summer when the fields are like playing on concrete. :eek:

JP - I can't believe I gave you so much chit last year for being late to the races all the time due to Kyles extreme schedule. Now this year I have to count on you to save my seat! Glad I did not piss you off in the off season ! ROLMAO !!! Hey save my seat for this weekend as well !!!!!! I guess it is all worth it..... Keeps the both of us out of trouble !!!! :D Or should I say delays both of us getting into trouble !

JP - I can't believe I gave you so much chit last year for being late to the races all the time due to Kyles extreme schedule. Now this year I have to count on you to save my seat! Glad I did not piss you off in the off season ! ROLMAO !!! Hey save my seat for this weekend as well !!!!!! I guess it is all worth it..... Keeps the both of us out of trouble !!!! :D Or should I say delays both of us getting into trouble !

not a problem... 3 words.... 44 ounce snowcone. :p

congrats on the win Jake. racing with all you guys is always a blast. next time we venture out I think were coming to pevely. good luck sat. to all the BUECHTING RACING members and the RANGE family.

Lisa... enjoy Affton, they cancel for nothing and delay to get the games in. Their schedules there do not allow much for makeups. I think they use more field dry than any fields in STL. Wait until the middle of summer when the fields are like playing on concrete. :eek:

Do they sell beer at my new summer humble abode ? If so then it can rain rain rain and delay delay delay all they want :D SHHHH !!! Don't mention I asked about this - it might start another one of those threads :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do they sell beer at my new summer humble abode ? If so then it can rain rain rain and delay delay delay all they want :D SHHHH !!! Don't mention I asked about this - it might start another one of those threads :eek: :eek: :eek:

yes... not sure if they have any "sumpin - sumpin" though... plus the pretzel bites rock!!!! ;)

Back