congrats to ken schrader

Impressive

awesome job at the ump nationals at eldora. 114 cars set fast time,won heat race, won the feature with a last lap pass on brian ruhlman. great job on the clean sweep from everybody at impressive race cars.

Whats cool is a guy like Ken Shrader could race any modified he wants from anywhere in this country, and not only does he choose Impressive but he takes one to the big E and kicks their butt in it. Nice work Impressive race cars and Ken Shrader!

Schrader ran one increible race. At one point a full straight away behind Ruhlman, he realed him in and gave him the slider in 3 and 4 for the win. I know Ruhlman had no idea Schrader was even there at all.

I never heard of a DQ and this is the official rundown posted:

A Main :
1. Ken Schrader[8]; 2. Brian Ruhlman[1]; 3. Jared Landers[4]; 4. Mike Harrison[7]; 5. Denny Schwartz[2]; 6. David Mcwilliams[3]; 7. Nick Allen[10]; 8. Doug Adkins[14]; 9. Jeff Leka[11]; 10. Devin Gilpin[16]; 11. Mike Spatola[21]; 12. Jeff Harris[20]; 13. Jerry Bowersock[13]; 14. Kevin Sather[17]; 15. Brent Mullins[19]; 16. Rusty Griffaw[25]; 17. Tim Richardson[27]; 18. Jeff Babcock[12]; 19. Ed Roley[23]; 20. Curtis Coulter[5]; 21. Ed Shaner[24]; 22. Scott Orr[9]; 23. Cody Weisner[28]; 24. Clint Demoss[6]; 25. Dustin King[15]; 26. Kyle Strickler[18]; 27. Bobby Kitchen[22]; 28. Todd Sherman[26];

Starting 8th, he passed some of the best in the business. Landers, Ruhlman, Harrison, Schwartz, very good group of cars to pass for a win.

what was the deal with shrader getting DQ???

Dude REALLY can you just be civil. Let's give these boys an atta boy ! There is more I want to say but there is a voice in my head saying not to go there ! So with that said : "FREAKIN IMPRESSIVE" Kenny and team " I " ..... :)

Dude REALLY can you just be civil. Let's give these boys an atta boy ! There is more I want to say but there is a voice in my head saying not to go there ! So with that said : "FREAKIN IMPRESSIVE" Kenny and team " I " ..... :)
THEY SAID AT TRI CITY THAT HE WAS DQ.. AND YES IT WAS A H$ll of a job he did..

As much as you are on this board I think you'd known if he was DQ'd ...... Nothing is a secret in the DQ world ! And who was they ? No need to share good reporters do not share their resources. :) I agree they all did a " h e l l " of a job ! There is some good help and good guys ! You really ought to get to know Kenny ! He is a damn good guy who has one heck of a heart. I have the utmost respect for him ! And he earned it. Still doing what he loves and goes against some darn good guys all over the country and going to Eldora and doing so Good ! What a nice way for Kenny and IMPRESSIVE to end the year !

Starting 8th, he passed some of the best in the business. Landers, Ruhlman, Harrison, Schwartz, very good group of cars to pass for a win.

Not taking anything away from Ken,(been a fan and friend for years) and not to be a smart azz....but Kenny didn't pass Landers. Landers had a flat tire on lap one and went to the rear. (the result of a big wreck that actually moved Kenny up to the 6th starting spot). Heck of a job by Landers to finish third.

And further testimony as to what type of person Kenny is, Jeep VanWormer blew his engine during (I believe in the race of champions). So guess who gave up their late model ride so Jeep could run the feature and try to win the track championship?
Heres a link to the story
http://www.stlracing.com/forums/sho...dway!-Spectacular-photo-finish-in-Mod-feature!

i myself was also at tri city the announcer said it was a photo finish and they rechecked and schrader was 2nd after reviewing the photo finish

so he was just put back to second? that doesnt sound like a dq.any pic of the finish? still a heck of a run for kenny.

There are pictures of Kenny at the winners stage getting his picture and trophy - I seen them under the Eldora pictures I do believe ! So no he was not scored 2nd he was scored 1st as Steve indicated in the results above !
My other half was there he said Kenny won . He said it was close but obvious Schrader won ! I think they reviewed the pictures and Kenny won ! :) Isn't that exciting ?????

Ruhlman was originally scored as the winner. After reviewing the video (took about 30 seconds), they changed the scoreboard and put 9 in first and 49 in second. Ruhlmann went to victory lane and they had to roll him out and bring Schrader in. Once Ruhlmann saw the video, he agreed with the decision and took second place $.

Back