Congrats to Robbie Eilers

3eF56A29N97

A huge congradulation goes out to Robbie Eilers for his second feature win in the Sportsman last night. It made it a little better with the clean sweep.

Why because he has a cheating car like he did 3 weeks ago. That is a big congratulations CHEATERS.:( Take your car somewhere else no one likes you. See ya.

Is he the person that had the illegal carb? I know threre is more than one Eiler... It was a carb wasn't it ?

ilerssuc97_18 said:
Why because he has a cheating car like he did 3 weeks ago. That is a big congratulations CHEATERS.:( Take your car somewhere else no one likes you. See ya.

I don't know where you watch the race, but I see all kinds of fans at the races for the Eilers I don't think they need to go to another track and I'm sure there are some people that don't like you either so maybe you should go to another track Cool screen name!!! You couldn't come up with anything better

yes, the very same. he's now driving the 2k car that was formerly owned by Craig Maskell, that was driven most recently by Tony Frazier. Ryan(I think...there's too many of them) is now driving the 3E car that Robbie WAS in.

I'm not congratulating Robbie, I'd rather congratulate Justin Ketrow on his 2nd place finish.

So why didn't he lose his UMP Points? Did I miss why he didn't ?
I mean that was a blatant situation.
I know we bought a carb one year told it was AAA legal from a reputable parts person. Then they tested them right there on the track and BOOM is was not. With the old tester it was but the new one it was not. The sportsman lost his points from that night on back. You make the mistake and get caught you should lose your points. It has to be fair for everyone.
:confused: :confused:

hey rob shaw!! its pretty sad when a grown *** man has to go race with a bunch of kids, then get on here with a not so clever screen name and bash the same bunch of kids that you couldn't even beat!!! also congratulations to both robbie eilers and justin ketrow on a 1,2 finish at highland!!!!

dirtgirl said:
So why didn't he lose his UMP Points? Did I miss why he didn't ?
I mean that was a blatant situation.
I know we bought a carb one year told it was AAA legal from a reputable parts person. Then they tested them right there on the track and BOOM is was not. With the old tester it was but the new one it was not. The sportsman lost his points from that night on back. You make the mistake and get caught you should lose your points. It has to be fair for everyone.
:confused: :confused:
right on dirtgirl, how in the world he got to keep his points, well never know.

I agree 100%. fortunately, he's not running as high in UMP points as he was when the incident happened. if he was still in the top 5, I'd consider this a major problem. but for now, its just messed up. kinda goes to show it depends on who you know...

They way I heard it...UMP only dq's you for the race that you were "caught" cheating. Wow, he lost 4 points.(if he won that heat race) If you are not worried about track points, cheat like crazy to position yourself to start the feature in the top six. Then, change it back to run the feature. That will tend to help you rack up UMP points fast.

Mike

my thoughts exactly. Highland hasn't gotten the best reputation as far as points funds go...so I'm sure UMP is paying out much more.

according to the latest standings released by UMP, he's still running 8th. Higland has now updated their points, and he DID lose all of them up to that night. he's currently running 21st in points.

if he cheated, he cheated. there's no going back now. the fact of the matter is that he got caught, and UMP needs to send a message to all sportsman drivers that this won't be tolerated. until then, there's too much of an open window to break the rules.

I do not mean to disrespect this person because obviously he can drive weather it's a 4 b or 2 b ... I have never seen him race.

But this just does not seem right for everyone running for points. I mean if you are illegal you are illegal and should lose everything from that point on back and have to start all over again. I have friends running for the Championship and this is a slap in their face since they run every week legal.
Like to see this rule changed.....
I mean if he is illegal enough to lose track points for the year why not UMP for the year up to the infraction? Things that make you go hmmmmm ???

Remember it's not cheating until you get caught :eek:

truckmech1 said:
hey rob shaw!! its pretty sad when a grown *** man has to go race with a bunch of kids, then get on here with a not so clever screen name and bash the same bunch of kids that you couldn't even beat!!! also congratulations to both robbie eilers and justin ketrow on a 1,2 finish at highland!!!!

Are you retarted!? Why would I make another name when I have always been honest about my relpys and remarks. No s**t it's a "not so clever name" if I wanted not to identify myself I sure as hell wouldn't have a name like that. Maybe there are fans out there who like us and are tired of the Eilers and others getting by with everything. So next time you want to call someone out be sure you know who it is. I would tell the Eilers boys to there face what I thouhgt wihtout trying to hide it.

P.S this is not a kids class it is an affordable class for ANYONE. One which you are suppose to have fun in but there are some idiots who take it too seriously.

Nikki

Not that I don't agree with everything that this post said, No this was not me that posted this message. If it was me making this user name I would have put my number first:D. I din't realize this class was for kids only? These kids are very good drivers and with pockets for far deeper than mine, I feel fortunate to have won over 30 features in the last 3 yrs. against them. But lately it has been even harder to win with all of these cars "probably on Ronnie's payroll" taking us out. We are here to have fun but when we finish on the infield every weekend because noone can race us w/o taking us out, it is no longer fun. You can breath easier without our cars at Hihgland Speedway running for points.

RS

P.S this is not a kids class it is an affordable class for ANYONE. One which you are suppose to have fun in but there are some idiots who take it too seriously.

Nikki

I would consider yourself one of those people. You spend way to much on this AFFORDABLE, BEGINNERS class as well. Lay in the bed you helped make or move up a class. At least the Eilers are doing that.

Freno,
I have helped at least 8 other drivers build saturns with little money, and have even driven and won with some of those cars. (Nick Knebel's backup, Tracy VonRohr's car and Rob Edwards car) Just because I spend the time to make my cars look good and Im fast doesnt mean that Im dumping lots of money into my cars. Just ask any1 who parks by me in saturns. Yes, you can win with a stock race car.

Freno said:

Nikki

I would consider yourself one of those people. You spend way to much on this AFFORDABLE, BEGINNERS class as well. Lay in the bed you helped make or move up a class. At least the Eilers are doing that.

What does that make Tommy Eilers than a young idiot who don't know how to drive. Hate to break it to ya but tommy eilers is alot older than rob shaw so don't even start the kid classes. You boys need to think before you talk. You boys are all talk no action. So if your not going to say anything nice don't say anything at all.Let me tell you one thing eiler boys GET A LIFE! Maybe you would have more respect from family and friends. One more thing I don't know what kind of **** you are giving Charlie the Track Manager or whatever he counts his self as you really have him going. Maybe once Charlie leaves they will realize who you people are. I know its going to be sad when your butt buddy leaves but it will make the track a whole better place. see ya.

So who are you ilerssuc97_18? I am assuming you are one of the funbunch or shaws, as 97 is funboy and 18 is all the shaws saturns. Whoever you are you are making all of them and yourself look like idiots.

Back