Congrats to Schrader!!!!

I agree, I screamed so much during the feature for him to get past the 89 that I had a sore throat and still do today, and almost lost my voice.
That was such an awesome race Saturday night wish he could be there more often. Everyone was standing trying to wave him on and clapping for him as he pasted cars, and to see him come off turn 4 pumping his fist out the window to take the checkered flag you knew he felt the crowds excitement too. Way to go Kenny !!!

That was an awesome, and I am not sure that awesome even explains it, feature race.
I cannot remember when we have been blessed with so many awesome races in one season -- and we are only 2 months in. I think every week we have had atleast one down to the wire race at some point during the night.

Pastaman

You mean to tell me you got to see some of that race? I know I was on my feet several times. :) And that's bad news for you .... :(
It was an awesome race from the very back last car to the 3-4 front runners.
I am sorry Pastaman for always blocking your view :eek:

After many years of experience, I know to look around or finally get up (trying not to block anyones view that may tell me to sit down):eek:. I may sit behind you, but I sit on the end for a reason!!!;)

Back