Congrats to Steve Schmiemeier and Scruffy from the MERC!!!

Edmerc98

A big congrats to Steve Schmiemeier for becomming the first 2-time winner in the Metro East Racing Club Cup Series. Another big congrats to stlracing's Scruffy for not only winning the MERC Truck Series, but for his Truck teams finishing 1-2 in the points. ANOTHER congrats to Bill Miles and Rick Gray for winning the two parts of the MERC Survivor Series. The final results and final point standings should be up Tuesday or Wednesday . Go to the clubs website,www.merclub.com to view the results. If you have any questions about the MERC, feel free to get in touch with me or any official.

Thanks Ed going to get that cup championship next year without the jinx lol!!!!!!!! To all STL members this is the best club and all Nascar fans should get in it!!!!Chech out the site and hope some of you all get in next year.

p.s. Karen sorry about that pass. :D

It's definitely been a fun season! Congrats to all of those that came home in the top 15. Ed, can you believe it, me in the top 15? Your the only official left now.

I'll be there next year buddy! I'm doing my homework for next year already, watch out for the NEW # 14 MERC Cup Team! By the way, another congrats goes to MERC Cup team Big Stick Racing and MERC Truck team Speedzone Racing I for winning the Rookie of the Year honors in their classes.

Back