Congrats to the Flyin Wiz 15!!

nakitta8

Congrats to ya Rick, great job last night winning the feature at TCS!!! I recall just a couple of races ago my bro (ya know that Perigo kid):eek:, sayin he thought it was about your turn!!! What a night to do it too!!! Again great job!!!

NO car ever came out of the factory with a JIM EVENS. IT'S not a stock carb. Thats my point. What don't you undersatnd its simple enough.

no metric chassis ever came out stock with a ford 9 inch to. this class is not a stock class, that carb is no differnt than any other carb out there, acept fo who built it! i have lot of respect for you guys to. but dont come on here accusing family of cheating. my bro deserved that win, your destorying a perfect moment here. that car was no different than it has been any other night. i have another carb just like it for sale. want it? IT WASNT EVEN THE CARB THAT WON IT, IT WAS THE DRIVER!!!!!

I really didn't know how to spell it correctly..Maybe because WE don't own an illegal carb with the name Jim Evans on it...Lets face it he ran a good race but the win was handed to him it tech. But then again it was Dent Wizard night. Lets not piss off the sponsor.

Momma Drew

You have gotta be kidding me! So the now the race was rigged??? riiiiiiight.....

I think you would be suprised to find out how many people are actually running Jim Evans carbs......this isn't a bomber class!

First of all,Thanx it was a good race....now.
MRS.DREW
I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR ATTACKING ME.WE WON THE RACE FAIR AND SQUARE.THE CARB WAS AND IS LEGAL.IT IS STOCK. ITS NO DIFFERENT THAN SOMEONE RUNNING A C&S CARB,BARRY GRANT OR WILLIS THEY ALL FIT THE TEMPLATES(TOOLS).

Oh did I forget to mention NO ROOM FOR BASHING ON THIS THREAD, (didnt think I needed too but)......guess I forgot where I was!!!

Not bashing anyone on here but the tech man.. Wiz you ran a good race, but so did my kid and he was robbed of a 3rd place finish. If it were you, HOW would you feel . Gary Bryer builds our carbs and he is good and the damm thing was legal. Now make me understand how the carbs Jim Evans, Willys or CNS are stock carbs :confused:

Momma Drew

Go Rick

Way to go Rick!!!! We are very proud of you and you had it coming.

It looks like everyone out there thinks they know every thing about cars. Was they under the hood? The people that really count knows you would never cheat. If you have to cheat to win why play.

:) You deserved the win and you did it fair and square. :)

Kelly

Momma Drew said:
Gary Bryer builds our carbs and he is good and the damm thing was legal. Now make me understand how the carbs Jim Evans, Willys or CNS are stock carbs :confused:

Momma Drew
I am trying to understand how a 'Bryer' carb is a stock carb?:confused:

What exactly was wrong with it? The name? or was there something definitely measured in it that was not legal?

Back