Congrats to the Rocketman!

pappa of 3 p's

I think you just might be figuring that new car out. Way to end the regular season on a winning note. Your ending the year how you started, nice job Weber!

Also I'd like to say nice job to I-55 and (TTG) Mike for the great job in remembering those lost on 9/11. It was done with class!

Rocketman Dominates Modifieds

Way To Go Scott Weber,last Night You Showed The Way Around Pevely,the Fast Way.the Dash Was Probably The Most Exciting Race Ive Seen In A While,awsome Is All I Can Say.i Am Glad To Support You And The Team.:d

Great run Saturday Scott! Good luck at KLMS this weekend. That $7500 is yours for the taking like I said. Thanks again for signing my son's shirt. He's wearing it proudly to school today!

Weber GREAT job tonight in the Dash running with Griffaw and BEATING him. Weber ran great tonight in all his races but the best was in the dash running side by side with weber then passed him 2 laps later Griffaw hit the wall :( he came back and ran good but just couldn't get through the pack to race weber again.
WEBER let's go again next week and win It again.
Are you are racing at Pevely or to Kentucky lake for the big money?

Unless things change Scott told me Saturday night that he probably wouldn't be at I-55 on the 18th cause he was going to KLMS for the $7500 to win. With as good as he's been lately I can't say that I blame him!

Good luck Scott and crew! Bring home the big bucks for the STL!!!!

Back