"Congrats to Wes Kintz & the Kintz Gang on your Sunday night Feature win!"

36mmracer

Boyer Racing 52
Great job guys. Sorry to here that the "RED LOBSTER" sliped into the butter sauce Saturday night, But thats better than being DUNKED into to it :D . 5 features wins, you've got me by 1. Looks like I better try to get another before we're done :rolleyes: . Congrats Again, Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

great jod wes on your awesome win glad you beat wofford you deserve it keep it up the next couple of weeks i will be ther supporting you good luck
always,shannon

Congratulations Wes

Great Job on your heat and feature win Sunday night.
I bet Granpa and Granny were grinning from ear to ear. I know they are very proud of you. Keep up thr good work. :) :)

Well,

Wes, I must say, I'm super impressed with you. Keep up the feature wins. I'm sure there's a couple more for ya this year! Keep it up. Hope to see the next one. Great Job.

Thanks guys...Wes has worked very hard to get where we are this year...
He went to work with me every day & when we weren't working, we were
working on the race car....I am very proud of him and proud to be a member of the Rams organization....We have been racing with the Rams for the past 3 years and it continues to grow and become better each year. I'm ready for the annual bonfire.....

Good Job...

Congratulations on the win Sunday night. Too bad you didn't get it when the Bristol crowd was there to see ya. Oh well, I guess that's the breaks! I know your grandpa was sure proud of ya when he called me Sunday night. Alot of the "young guns" have really started to step it up this year and we have alot of VERY TALENTED ROOKIES!!!!! Next year could be even more exciting. I was glad to see that Kelly LaGarce wasn't selling her truck. I know how much Bob always talks about how good she and the other rookies are getting.

But, back to the point of this post, congratulations Wes on your feature win and a great season thus far. Let's see what the next few weeks bring.

Oh......and Bob, I'm ready for that Annual Bonfire as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we ready for the rookie race????

Oooops, Double post!!!!!
The Rams points race is over now...
Its time to let the "Rookies" have their fun...
We talked about it, Mel O.K.ed it...

LETS DO IT!!!!

Wes and Bob, that was an awesome race Sunday at MCS. I hope Wes always remembers what I told him Sunday, WE win, WE lose, and WE crash and never point fingers when something in the team goes wrong because it takes a TEAM to be competetive. GOOD job to ALL of Kintz Motorsports. My crew is trying to get me to stay at SFCR the rest of the year. I don't know what I am going to do yet.

crew

if you want a crew ya better stay at sfcr,the fries and burgers are better than at mcs :D

See Bob they follow me everywhere I go. They are starting to scare me , all they do is stalk me, I have to look around just to use the restroom anymore...........

Lets see 53 lb. air in right front, 47 lb air in right rear, 44 lb air in left rear, do I need to say more...............

oh no

hey quit telling these people our secrets,they might tear my tires down and find my tubes illegal :D

Wolf is assistant at MCS I'm going to have him **** air out of tires Sat. and listen for his voice to change and find the illegal individuals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to change the summer air out with fall just around the corner....

By the way, congrats on you win Wes!!

Back