congrats tommy and amy

saleracing35

saleracing35
just wanted to say congrats on getting married today. sorry i couldnt be there.

Congrats U Two Hope U Have A Great Life Together. Tommy Please Dont Froget U Have To Speak At Your Wedding In March. Ha Ha

Congratulations Amy And Tom!!!!!!!

Tommy I Put Amy First, From Now On Thats The Way It Is!!!!!! :D J/k

Good Luck To You Both.

Amy and Tommy

Congrats to the both of you. Tommy i still have that oil pan if you want it. It could be a wedding gift. How is the puppy doing? See yah tonight at the track.

Thanks for the wedding wishes everybody...We are still having our big wedding in March and hopefully my husband remebers to repeat after the officiant when he says repeat after me, at that wedding..poor tommy stood up infront of the judge and didnt say a word...i tried to whisper to him that you are supposed to say that, but everyone heard me...(i guess i do have a big mouth)lol...thanks again everyone
28s wife
Amy

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Weatherman!

Where's the reception? Belle Clair after the races???????

Racin' on your wedding day? You da man Tommy!

TTG/MM

Congrats guys...and I agree with TTG, the reception should be tonight after the races. We can even have a Dollar Dance. Although I'm not too sure that Amy would enjoy dancing with the guys after racing all night. pewh.

Mike

Congratulations! Hope you both live a happy and wonderful life together! Goodluck tonight Tommy!

Ewww....probably not....LOL...we actually got married yesterday not today..Ya right..me let him race on my wedding day!!! ya right...lol...

Back