Congrats Wahoo & Katie

tomsgrl128

Amy Smallwood
Just wanted to say Congrats on the engagement!!! I am so happy for you!!:D
and also wanted to say congrats on winning most improved driver! I cant think of anyone else that was as deserving of it as you!

Amy & Tommy

Thanks a lot guys! We really appreciate all the support and congrats we have received from everyone at the banquet Saturday. :) Katie

congrads guys

hey congrads you two hope you'll have a nice and sweet relationship and sorry i missed the party guess i missed alot ah, congrads on most inmproved driver you sure deserved it as hard as you drove thou out the year
see you next season Lawrence

hey congrats Mike and Larry and Mike and Katie guess I missed a ton also was down in KY at an enduro might be headed again in NOV. but keep in touch

Al

Wahoo, what happen to your previous engagement from last year? What was her name, Carrie? Well, anyway, congrats you two! Hope everything works out for you. You seem very happy together.

No, her name was Callie, not Carrie, but why does it matter? It did not work out and there is no reason to bring something like that up. He has found TRUE love and happiness now. Yes they are very happy together, you can see it on their faces. CONGRATS AGAIN BOTH OF YOU!! I love ya both!

Amy

Congrat you guys....Katie, you did tell him that you have no connections to Roush Racing, didn't you? Then it must be true love. Mike is a great guy and a good friend.

Mike

Thank you all so much! Everyone has been wonderful! Yes, what Amy said is true. We are both happier than we have ever been and I couldn't think of a better person to spend the rest of my life with. Yes, "Beep, Beep", he is aware that I have no connections with Rousch, since I drive a Pontiac and all. I guess we all know it's not the FORD that got me! LOL! Thanks again!

Burnin'rubber - I am not sure why you had to put something ignorant on this thread since that has nothing to do with this, but thanks for the Congrats.

Katie

Burnin Rubber why would you put something so ignorant on here. Thanks everyone for the congrats. I am very happy, this is the happiest i have ever been. Katie is by far the best thing to ever happen to me. Thanks Amy, Wahoo

u geter done

Good luck u two. Hope you two have a good life with each other and god help little wahoo . lol
Bryan Slover
"Wildchild"

Yaaaaah!!!

Im soooo happy for u 2 but rember i still get to hang out w/ her sometimes you still have to share, Wahoo. well congrats again love ya KT!!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up something bad. I wasn't thinking when I wrote that. You two seem very happy together and I am very happy for you two. Congrats Congrats Congrats to you both. Sorry about before.

Congrats you two! I've met you two before and your both very nice people and I think you'll be very happy together and I think you fit eachother well. Congrats!
-Katie

Mike & Katie engaged?

This brings a whole new meaning to "The Wahoo Experience"!

Congratulations guys. Sorry I missed you at the banquet.

You know we have had a wedding at the Belle Clair.(?)

TTG/MM

Thanks Everyone!

Thanks again to everyone for their support!! We really appreciate it! TTG- No wedding at the racetrack for us, since we have set a date during the off-season. We wouldn't want Wahoo to miss a night of racing for something like this! LOL! Thanks again!

Katie~

Back