Congrats

fastlane #42

Ehlert Racing
Congrats to Jim for winning the championship at MCS this year. It was good to see 21 cars, 3 heats, and a semi last night. wow. cant wait to see how next week goes.
Thanks to Matt and Rob Denny for letting me drive their car since mine died at staging.

This year has had its HIGH points and low points. Sometimes on the same night! Either way, this season has been a blast!

Lane Ehlert #42

Hard work payed off!

Congrats to Lane an also his Father ,with all the adversity your hard work over came it all. P.S. Also some good driving by the FASTLANE 42.:cool:

Congrats to Jim and everyone

Congrats to Jim for not winning a feature last year to winning the track championship along with several heat wins and feature wins. Also, to Lane and Kurt for the hard luck award, winning several heats, features, taking second in track points, and with 4 differant cars this year; abslolutely amazing.
Also congrats to Dylan Lemons, Ashley Huff, Harv Totzke, and everyone else for hard racing, and people getting their first heat wins, feature wins, and the plain fact of how much improvements from the beginning of the season to the end of the season.
I miss running my mini but its nice to see the new faces out there.

Back