Congrats

8*MOD*LITE*8

Congrats to Jeffrey Asher in the #8A dwarf on a great 3rd place finish in the feature and a good 2nd place run in his heat race!!! Also congrats to Megan Bell on a 2nd place finish in her feature. Happy Bithday to Jessica Bayless!

Modlite8 I will have to agree with you about Jeffrey and Megan they drove the wheels off them cars.
Also congrats to the Barks family. Big bro had to back up what lil bro did or he would of got it rubbed in his face.
Thanks to Bobby for having us wait to get the show in,even tho we all thought he was crazy.
The whole show @DRR was some of the best racing in ALL classes that I have seen in awhile,with the exception of how they let all them guys jump the start in the heat race on that poor old fart in the #69.LOL
The "Hustler"

Am I confused????????????

I must have been dreaming because I thought it was a black #69 (someone known as "the Hustler") that jumped the start.........and then was shown the white flag twice:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Really cool having you guys out there with us. Can't wait for "Sportsman Spectacular" this Friday night!!!

Back