Congratulations Chris Fisher(8th) and Jason Crump(19th)!

F5 Racer Fan

Go, Speedracer, Go-o-o-o!
It was exciting to see these two I-55 Pro-4 regulars finish in the Top 20 of the UMP 4 Cylinder Southern Nationals!!! What a great accomplishment for the both of you. Way to go guys!!! Can't wait until the Fall Nationals this Saturday night so I can see these two in action one last time this season. You and all of the other Pro-4 drivers consistently put on a great show all season long. Your finish in the point standings proves that fact. Congrats, Chris(# F5)and Jason (#86)! :):):)

Kathy,
Thank you for the post. I suppose 19th is OK for the season I had:(. But Chris "The Fishman" Fisher definitely deserves a pat on the back after the dominating season he had at I-55 and everywhere else he raced. I'm sure there will be more of those seasons to come for Chris. Good luck in whatever you decide to race 2008. And dont forget about the little O'L Pro-4's.

Watch the #86 next year!!!!!!

Tell Chris that I plan on showing him the fast way around I-55 on saturday..... :D Have you ever seen a 406 in a celica:eek:

Jason Crump

You'll be seeing the fast way around the track as your trying to catch me Jason. She was bad fast at Monkey Co. last week. Good luck to you guys this weekend. How early is everyone getting there?

Knowing Chris he may just camp out in the race car overnight!!! He's so anxious to race he can hardly stand it! He's been at the shop almost every night this week doing one thing or another. He'll probably be waiting there when the gates open Saturday ;). Like I said, if Ray and Sue would let him spend the night in the car at the track he probably would! See ya' there!

And by the way, Jason, that top 20 UMP division finish is something worth braggin' about in my book! It shows how consistent you were each and every week. I can't wait to cheer on the Pro-4s again next year. I'll even wear the bright pink flower shirt that matches your sponsor's logo just for you! Well, maybe..........depends on what Chris does next season. You should see alot of orange shirts there Saturday. A good number of the Fisher Fan Club plans on being there. I'm sure the Crump Brothers cheering section will all turn out, too. I know Brad will have his fans in the stands. The Pro 4's can pack 'em in the stands most Saturdays. Let's all have fun and make some noise!!!!

Back