Congratulations Jason Brewington

Millsey

Jason was honored during the Fredericktown Chamber of Commerce banquet Friday night for his work with the Historic Preservation of the city.

Congrats Jason!!

Jason

Jason was honored during the Fredericktown Chamber of Commerce banquet Friday night for his work with the Historic Preservation of the city.

Congrats Jason!!
I have not known Jason that long, but I can say he is one of a kind. Always helping anybody that needs it. He has helped us, even offering Mike to drive his cars sometime, Congrats to you Jason. Joe, Teresa, and Mike (HALLOWEEN KID) Meyer

Congratulations, Jason! Your efforts with the Historic Preservation Society have been understated, I'm sure. It's very nice to see you honored for it.

I've had the privalege to get to know Jason this past summer. I took an instant liking to him because of his humor and personality. I just want to congratulate you Jason and look forward to seeing you on the track soon :) Danny

This is what Jason is capable of!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkksssss..

Attachments

• jason sled.jpg
    jason sled.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 156
  • jason sled 2.jpg
    jason sled 2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 144
Congrats Jason

Takes all kinds to help preserve the historical items in are area. Look at what ya do for Millsey :D :D ! Anyway, congrats again for a well deserved recognition of your efforts.

Yeah let's see: 1 Hornet; 2 Mini Stocks; 1 Pure Street and 1 "B" Modified. We are personally keeping the Fredericktown Raceway in business before it even begins!

The Sled

.... so the sled ... looks like somethin pasa would do ... i got pics of him at my shop in my racing suit and helmet and nack brace the whole nine yards... ON A BIG WHEEL .... to top it off theres one wiht him holdin a huge checkard flag and my trophy from the points this year... it was a riot

Dear Lord....I'm gonna hurl. "Good job Jason....You're one of a kind Jason...Oh Jason you're so wonderful!" UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Oh, alright.............congrats to you (dork). I know you do work hard and stuff.....ya just won't ever catch me admitting it to anyone.....oh, oops. Anyway, after this wears down I'm gonna tell everyone what you're really like..........:D

Are there two Jasons out there, cause I don't know this one you all are talking about. The one I know uses lug nuts for wheel spacers and hits walls with push buggys!!!

Oh ho ho!!!! Ouch!!! (And by "ouch" I literally mean ouch) Those bruises hurt for many days. But now THAT'S the real Jason!! I'm glad to see someone in agreement with me. Not that Jason ever listens long enough to even know what to (not) agree with. Oh, I said I'd wait to start bashing him, didn't I. Sorry!!

"That 70's Show"? You realize you left yourself open, yes/no??? But since this is all about Jason, I will be considerate of yourself. So....we gonna see which of us can post the most rude comments about Jason??? I'll start.....Do you know his true orientation?? Your turn!!!! (I'm having fun already!!)

All kidding aside, I think it is great that the Preservation Society is recognizing his efforts in brining all those old jalopy racecars out of the woods and putting them back on the track. Gret job Jason!!!

Back