Congratulations Jimmy Cummins!

racing_fan2

racing_fan2
:cool: Congrats on your big feature win tonight at Belle Clair!

Hope your mom's baking her famous cookies!!

Shame on you Jack-O

What about Mike Schulte and Dean Hoffman on their feature wins?

Man, another thread gone south due to Jack Pugh. Jack, get those results on the Results page. You know that! :mad:

Jack, did you post the Purestock results this week?

Jimmy started the Heat in 6th place and finished 2nd, started 2nd in the Dash and won it. He started on the pole for the Feature and won it!

So much better tonight than Sunday night when he blew an engine. We had a good night tonight! Yea! :D

Cookies next week at Belleville. Wackymac -- the cookies stay with the track. Poor TTG, he wasn't there so he shouldn't get any cookies.

congratulations

congratulations on the win tonite jimmy... i tried to stay with you but you got away from me... oh well i can settle for 2nd.. nice job tonite and ill be there next week to get some cookies....

Nice job to you, too, Kyle, now that I know it was you in the 47!

I hope Steve Maisel leaves you a cookie or two. ;) He can be such a cookie piglet! :eek:

Nice win Jimmie,
Great to see it after the lost of your engine, last Sunday, this has to be a sweet victory! Great job!

Momma Drew

What about Mike Schulte and Dean Hoffman on their feature wins?

Jack Puuuugh, lets get back to the original topic. :mad: I will no longer feel sorry for you when Mrs. Cummins flames you.

To everyone else, please don't think all of us JACKS are them same. :eek:

Mr. Jimmy Cummins great job! What a difference from last week. Keep it up, hope You make your mom wear the oven out. :D

Back