Congratulations Rusty Schlenk and Crew!

racefan12

Lizz Schlemer
Just wanted to congratulate Rusty and the whole crew on the feature win at I-55 and Also, the good run friday night at belleville!

Congrats!!

Rick, Lizz & The Whole Salty Dog Crew

He was very refreshing to watch... Congratulations.... And it was GREAT to Salty at I-55 Saturday Night he was pretty Impressive for no more than he has been there... Hope to see you guys back real soon....

Rusty was on a mission!!!!! He was very impressive for his first time ever there. He scared us a little when he said he had raced Pevley a 1000 times on the computer and he always seemed to the the entrance to the track on the back stretch!!! Made us skeptical!! He loves those big tracks. He should be top 5 in UMP at the end of the year or pretty close in the top 10. Hopefully we will be back to Pevely soon.
Nic

Hopefully when the ump is all said and done Rusty will be better than just a top 5. And I think you may see the 91 car in the midwest sooner than some think. All this kid wants to do is race and win. See everyone soon.

I meant by that post that we see alot of rain in our area and don't have a lot of options so the St. Louis area is probally the first place Rusty will check as far as weather.

I Agree Rusty Did A Fine Job For A 1st Timer. Not Sure How Many Guys Have Won At I55 Their 1st Time There. But I'm Sure This List Isn't Very Long.

Back