Congratulations Shannon (King Daddy) wins

Becca

another feature, another awesome chicken dance, WOW. :D :D Great racing Shannon by you, Wolf , C. J. and Cox, you all put on an exciting show for the fans.
Marty, sorry about your tough luck, I knew you hadn't hit Wolf, intentionally. I was glad you had time to come and explain to us about your power steering belt coming off. Maybe you should DUCT TAPE or Zippy Tie it on. :D :D J/K. I sure hated to see you get that black flag but wolf wouldn't have got his spot back if you hadn't. I'm just glad to know it was accidentally and that's racing, right?

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN SHANNON!!!!!!!! No it isn't Friday yet, LOL

Yes Good Race

Yes, Becca, it was a good race.But I didn't understand why the 0 car, kept hitting the 8.

And another question I have is, Why did Mr. Wolf Sr. grab him self and shake it at a Women?

Daddy?

Grandma, did you say my daddy was BLACK FLAGGED tonight?

Daddy why did you hit the WOLF MAN?:(

"Chase spells & types great for a 5 yr old!!!" Must take after his Mom (Ha!Ha!)

Congrats again go to the Chicken Man :p !
Marty Boyer 52 RAMS

IFEARNOONE said:
Yes, Becca, it was a good race.But I didn't understand why the 0 car, kept hitting the 8.

And another question I have is, Why did Mr. Wolf Sr. grab him self and shake it at a Women?

Wow that was Wolf's old man that did that!! You're some piece of work old man. You and your little boy need to grow up. You were standing right beside me when you did that you old fool. We figured you were having a seizure or something. I've only been to Doe Run one other time, but I didn't think I would ever see something like that coming from out there. When the "Rams President" did her thing out at St. Francois County they barbecued her and rightfully so, but I bet it says in your little Rams rulebook that behaviour like that can get your *** kicked out and your little wiener boy too since you are his pit crew. Grow up you old geezer.

Evil Warlord said:
Wow that was Wolf's old man that did that!! You're some piece of work old man. You and your little boy need to grow up. You were standing right beside me when you did that you old fool. We figured you were having a seizure or something. I've only been to Doe Run one other time, but I didn't think I would ever see something like that coming from out there. When the "Rams President" did her thing out at St. Francois County they barbecued her and rightfully so, but I bet it says in your little Rams rulebook that behaviour like that can get your *** kicked out and your little wiener boy too since you are his pit crew. Grow up you old geezer.
Is this what you are refering to??
6.0 General Member Responsibilities
6.2 All members are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship and behavior at all times when competing for and representing the RAMS, when traveling to and from RAMS events, and whenever displaying a RAMS logo on their vehicles.
6.3 Any member reported or found to be in violation of the sportsmanship and behavioral standards will be immediately suspended pending further investigation by the by-laws committee.

6.4 The officers and by-laws committee shall have the final say on punishment for said offenders.

BAD BOB said:
Is this what you are refering to??
6.0 General Member Responsibilities
6.2 All members are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship and behavior at all times when competing for and representing the RAMS, when traveling to and from RAMS events, and whenever displaying a RAMS logo on their vehicles.
6.3 Any member reported or found to be in violation of the sportsmanship and behavioral standards will be immediately suspended pending further investigation by the by-laws committee.

6.4 The officers and by-laws committee shall have the final say on punishment for said offenders.
Hey, Evil, you might think it was rightfully so, but I was doing NONE of the above the night I did my thing out at SFC and got barbecued for it (as you say). I was NOT competing for and representing the RAMS that night. I was NOT traveling to and from a RAMS event, and I was NOT displaying a RAMS logo. I WAS, however, cheering for and representing my brother. We all make mistakes (including you) and we can't take them back. So, we move on and learn from our past. That's the best I can do.

I didn't see anyone standing next to Papa Wolf when he did this. Are you sure you were even at the track last night?????? :confused:

FaithfulFan said:

I didn't see anyone standing next to Papa Wolf when he did this. Are you sure you were even at the track last night?????? :confused:
Are you the one that he shook his weiner at?
And they call my Grandpa a dirty old man!

thanks

thanks becca,marty ,and jon-ya mess with the chicken your going to get flocked,king daddy

Instead of

Instead of everyone picking onthe wolf maybe you should chip in and get him a new pair of glasses. After all he probably did not realize he was so close to you.

yes

Evil Warlord said:
Wow that was Wolf's old man that did that!! You're some piece of work old man. You and your little boy need to grow up. You were standing right beside me when you did that you old fool. We figured you were having a seizure or something. Grow up you old geezer.
He does seem to get a bit aroused watching the ministocks race.

I Agree!!!

I agree with ya, King Daddy... You can only take so much then it starts getting old...If you have to get them loss to pass them and you cant pass them with out touching them, then I think you don't need to be driving...Yes rubbing maybe racing but beating on someone lap after lap is just asking for trouble..........

Like the saying says, What GOES around COMES around...........:mad:

oh great.....

Rascal said:
Instead of everyone picking onthe wolf maybe you should chip in and get him a new pair of glasses. After all he probably did not realize he was so close to you.
Ahhh, another new name shows up in the middle of controversy:eek:

flocked

shannon said:
thanks becca,marty ,and jon-ya mess with the chicken your going to get flocked,king daddy
We had a few run ins with him last season too so we know where your coming from. Success is the ultimate revenge though ;) Damn it i wish this site had spell check.

He didn't need glasses, his clutch went out....... :rolleyes:

:confused: I'm not sure but I guess it connects to the steering and the brake system too.........

Shame, shame wolf ;)

Well, my opinion on this race is - Wolf was trying to beat him out of position. But he didn't do it and I beleive he should have been BLACK flagged for this, Chris Pettus got black flagged for being loose at the same time as the 71 last week, Marty got the flag for busting Wolf, so fair is fair. If you dont like my comments you can voice your opion.

thanks flame

thanks flame,i feel the exact same way-i saw on 4m your ready for a good motor-call me and i'll tell ya exactly what i have in mine(except the cam)i don't mind helping you at all,KING DADDY

Daddy

Daddy, you know that Mommy teaches me alot when your at work. You tell me that I'm smart.

And Daddy you never answered me. Why did you hit the Wolf Man?:confused: :confused:

Back