Congratulations StL SCCA Wins 3 Awards

Eileen

The St. Louis Region, Sports Car Club of America won three awards today at the National Convention held in Kansas City.

Their received first place awards (in their size category) for Regional Achievement and for their website (stlscca.org).

They were named the Rally Region of the Year for their Road Rally (driver and navigator in a daily driver on public roads with the public), RallyCross (individuals...some in a daily driver, some in prepared cars around pylons on dirt), and Performance Rally (similar to the World Rally Championship on Speed.........specially prepped, but still street licensed cars, with full safety equipment using both transit stages (with the public) and special stages (closed roads at full speed.....cars are one minute apart)) series.

Congratulations to all 800 plus members in earning three first-place awards!

Like Justin Allgaier said at the Banquet of Champions......"when I come home from racing out-of-town I appreciate the level of competition in St. Louis." As far as I know of Justin hasn't tried racing sports cars........but, the point is valid in ANY form of racing in St. Louis!

Back